2020 ACC All Defensive Team

Can someone please explain how Tre Jones, who played on a team that allowed on average more than 12 points more than we allowed, became defensive player of the year in the ACC, while no one from UVA, the number 1 defensive team in the country, got more than 2 votes?
Tre Jones is a good little pg but he is by no means a lock down defender. IMO, Mamadi, Kehie, Braxton, and even Cassie are all better defenders than Tre Jones.

1 Like

The media loves duke. Plain and simple. (Plus a bunch of duke slums and former players vote for that stuff and work in the media and I can’t think of a single former wahoo that does. So much bias)

2 Likes

2020 All ACC Preseason Freshman 2020 All ACC Preseason 2020 ACC Preseason Teams

Here’s the preseason All ACC, Hard to imagine Brooks staying on if he had Pitt across the front of his jersey

1 Like

Jones was supposed to go to the NBA after last year. Coach K has over recruited for spots available. It is imperative that Jones leave this year. The Duke sycophants are more than happy to enable the dark empire in Durham.

It was no co-incidence that Jones announced for the draft the day before the media voted.

3 Likes

Wow. I would not have thought it possible to loathe that snake more than I already did.

3 Likes

Tip of the iceberg of what isn’t covered in NC media

3 Likes