2021-22 Season Look Ahead

I see this thread is IGnORing a certain subject.

4 Likes

Gotta get on the right threads Mr. E

4 Likes
8 Likes

nvm

Milicic - looking good for potential arrival.

2 Likes

What are you seeing?

Still have the Boeheim brothers. That’s what matters.

https://twitter.com/McAllisterMike1/status/1388253529714962438

8 Likes

Shakeel Moore leaving NC State. Tough loss for them. He was a good fit for how they want to play.

3 Likes

Now you know too

1 Like

Nice call Dave/Fred!

1 Like

Yep! Thanks for the inside info :wink:

1 Like

Im not going to comment on the obvious topic regarding that roster projection but I do think it’s interesting Rothstein thinks we will go with a small ball lineup with Gardner at the 5 instead of starting Kadin. Obviously we will play Gardner at the 5 some, but I imagine staff want a rim protector like Kadin to start the game and establish that interior post defense that was violently missing at times.

Also does Jay Wright not have another big on the roster to the point where he is playing 6’5 Eric Dixon at center? Dude has nowhere near the wingspan of that 6’5 Baylor dude but good for him, I know we tried to recruit Eric Dixon out of HS as well.

1 Like

If they can’t even do basic editing to spell a player’s last name correctly…

Dixon is 6’8??

He’s an Isaiah Wilkins/Anthony Gill 6’8. In one clip I saw he only had 1-2 inches on Caleb Daniels who is a 6’4 guard.

So do you think Tony and Staff are still actively looking for another transfer like Jordan Hall or do you think he’s good with the team he has for next season?

I need to get one of those flotation suites

6 Likes

Patrick Baldwin now following UW Milwaukee official account… :eyes:

10 Likes

Tipton pointed out that he also changed his header on twitter to “the pick is in”

5 Likes