2022 ACC Tournament Thread

The journey continues…

5 Likes

I’ll let y’ll figure out which opening day teams will be in our bracket. It’s messy down there.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Do we root for Miami to avoid Carolina?

1 Like

Nah I want UNC again. F that program

4 Likes

Sorry, Bacot still terrifies me. Gimme Miami all day

2 Likes

The reason to want UNC. Maybe the tougher road to the title game, but Miami in Duke’s side of the bracket is their best chance of not being there should we make the run. The most likely path to the tourney title is to avoid Duke.

5 Likes

I just have a hard time seeing Miami beat Duke again, would prefer them over UNC. Miami is a solid big away from being a top 15 team

2 Likes

I think Miami has the best shot against Duke for a couple reasons. First they have 2 straight up bucket getters. Against Duke it always comes down to guys making plays. They can do it. And their stretch big is a really hard matchup for Mark Williams, can take him out of the game.

3 Likes

Totally agree. When it’s tourney time, guards often take over, and Miami has guards who can get blazing hot. I wouldn’t expect them to beat Duke of course, but they’d have a punchers shot.

3 Likes

Here’s the tournament bracket with game times and TV channels.

4 Likes

I figured I might as well start this thread. I’m expecting a wild tournament with UVA hopefully making it to the weekend.

To that point, I don’t think I’ll be able to make any weekday games but could potentially make it to Barclays Friday night or Saturday. Any advice on the best way to get tickets for those one-off games (rather than the full tournament book)?

3 Likes

Will meet you at Dallas BBQ pregame!

2 Likes

I think it’s just stub-hub or equivalent. They used to have a booth a block or two away, but these days, I think it’s all electronic.

I can’t remember much about the market outside, but I think the apps are mostly cutting into that market.

I may try to go to Friday night if we win. If I had more time, money, and a wife who was less anxious about [redacted] even though I’m just a couple weeks over [redacted], I’d be going to more myself.

Round of Royales on me, Doug!!!

2 Likes

Done! I will just ask everyone I know for a ticket or 3 so am not really sure how it works

1 Like

Wasn’t a thread like this already created by Jazznut?

1 Like

I think I saw you can merge threads - maybe HGN did it once. Could do it again (if I’m not having a fever dream)

1 Like

Shoot my bad I didn’t see it. Is there a way to delete this one?

1 Like

I love the way you plan things out brotha from anotha

1 Like