2022 ACC Tournament Thread

The threads are now merged!

Who else is planning to meet up Friday evening if the Hoos make it?

3 Likes

Sadly I can’t travel 3000 miles. However, nothing is stopping me from virtually screaming on this thread, “REECE BEEKMAN”

3 Likes

These things find me … til they dont

1 Like

Here’s an excellent angle of “The Shot” to hype everyone up for the tournament.

7 Likes

Never a doubt. Reece!!

3 Likes

And I’m sure this has been said somewhere else on this forum… But ironically the DPOY lost Reece on that play rotating towards the rim…

5 Likes

Running around like a chicken with his head cut off

1 Like

Do you smell that……??? Yessirrrreeee - I do too. That’s March Madness officially in the air. Like Christmas in March when the ACC tournament starts. Go ‘Hoos!!!

4 Likes

Here are today’s matchups:

2PM
BC vs PITT
Line: BC (-2.0)
O/U: 129

4:30PM
NC State vs Clemson
Line: Clem (-5.5)
O/U: 143.5

7PM
GT vs Louisville
Line: Lou (-1.5)
O/U: 135

I’m taking BC and the points. Clemson with points, and GT with the “upset”.

1 Like

Love GT as welll and think they are an experienced and dangerous team

2 Likes

Louisville has been so bad recently and GT has had plenty of close games. GT winning isn’t even an upset to most ACC viewers.

3 Likes

I hope GT wins as I’d like to not play Louisville again. I know they suck lately but that was the last game of the season and they now have something to play for again. They have some athletes.

I’m surprised UL is even favored. Give me GT +1.5 all day.

7 Likes

This is the type of line that makes me deeply suspicious - the one where every person thinks “I mean come on, this is easy money!” Always seems to backfire, haha.

3 Likes

Exactly!

Yeah, I’m torn on this. But at the end of the day, like you said… they have really sucked. And I think I’d rather go up against a team that is dangerous because they have athletes (but generally lack shooting) than a team that plays weird zones that gives our offense issues. But I’ll honestly be OK either way.

2 Likes

100% it’s the one where I take it and UL rolls by 20 and I kick myself in the ass, but the moment I take UL they get rolled. So do the opposite of what I do if you want to win

6 Likes

Did you just take Ville and GaTech there? hahahah

2 Likes

Haha yup. I guess I’ll take GT and the over and hopefully 1 of them pans out.

2 Likes

I don’t think it matters who we play. We’re going to have to play at our absolute best four days in a row. If we do that, I think we can beat anyone. But there’s not a lot of room for error.

2 Likes