2022 Dream Class

2 Likes

Number 14 in green with the “walk” call is great. McKneely fouled 3 times and still finished

10 Likes

I don’t know - is hitting a 3 against a triple team any good?

6 Likes

Dear,

Every recruit out there. Read me

11 Likes

Anyone else wondering what’s going on with a certain former UVA target that said he was announcing at Noon today? Lol

2 Likes

What a trainwreck his recruitment has been; I wouldn’t even want him if we were still in the mix

3 Likes

Pitt right?

1 Like

30 mins past noon and the winner of the day is the fake Efton Reid account.

5 Likes

Efton Reid lll
@efton11reid

#AGTG! Thank you to all my coaches, family members, and anyone else who supported me through this process… the wait is over… I am committing to Coach Hamilton and Florida State University!

I got a B/R notification saying he committed to Pitt then a subsequent notification saying Correction:Undecided a few min later. What a fitting end to this recruitment

Kinda funny though, even Tipton Edits and Rothstein got tricked

1 Like

Tar Heels in the Pros
@protarheels

·

5m

BREAKING: 2021 Five-Star Efton Reid has committed to Wake Tech Community College, he announced. MASSIVE get for the Eagles.

3 Likes

So glad we aren’t in the mix right now. Not even close to being worth the frustration.

3 Likes

I’m going to boldly predict that in 11 months, there will be a Reid transfer thread. Maybe not that long.

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

So wait… is he committed to somewhere? FSU? Now I’m confused! Haha

2 Likes

He hasn’t committed anywhere yet despite having “mama bear” say he would be at noon

3 Likes

I feel bad for the kid. Clearly his mom and others are driving all decisions.

2 Likes

Unbelievable I can’t believe this kid. Every time I read something like this, I smirk and think damn Tu was right.

12 Likes

At this point it wouldn’t surprise me if they’re still dragging this out a week before Fall classes start.