2022 NIT talk

Also how much is it gonna cost me to get that jacket off you @chavlicek15 ?

3 Likes

I saw this graphic:

7 Likes

You going to have to fight my son for it BDrag!

1 Like

Ha while I like my chances Iā€™m not jumping the line on fam.

1 Like

Somebody make a game thread. Last time I did we lost. And we didnā€™t for the ACCT and well damn.

5 Likes

Duel noted for any threads I create next year to always make them separate. If we are going to be superstitious we better stick to it.

2 Likes

North Texas did their part. Big assist from a phantom foul to get them into OT.

2 Likes

He definitely grazes him (I see some jersey contact) but itā€™s hilarious to see the shooter flail like his legs instantly turned to premade Jell-O.

1 Like

My problem is what happened right as the clip startedā€¦the push off that created the separation. Whistle should have blown and essentially ended the game right there.

2 Likes

Iā€™m assuming that weā€™d host North Texas if we win tonight. And MSU would be on the road if they won because of that construction.

I think we head to Denton. Which would be sick for me because I have a few friends here who went to UNT but my parents are in town grrr

2 Likes

yeah unless North Texas has something going on like Miss State, theyā€™d get the home game. The NIT is like a menā€™s league at the Y. Nobody really knows where or when the next game is. Gotta check with the senior aerobics class schedule first.

9 Likes

Iā€™d kill to watch an NIT tournament game while thereā€™s like a zoomba class happening off to the side of the court. ā€œSorry, was booked, but we made it workā€

5 Likes

I played a football game at ETSU in a mini dome. Bleachers on the end that held maybe 500 people. There was a divider up with basketball practice on the other side. Standing there on the sidelines youā€™re hearing balls bouncing, coaches whistles, sneakers squeaking. Small time college sports in the 90s.

3 Likes

Hah thatā€™s awesome. I once had a rugby game postponed because we got to the field and there a Bumper Ball league playing. I put in my request for a trade before kickoff.

3 Likes

hahahah. The F is bumper ball?

Man when I lived in Bahia, Brasil we used to have to wait for ping pong practice to end before we could take the court. And the ping pong players were not nice about the shit

2 Likes

This is bumper ballā€¦

4 Likes

hahahhahhhahah. Amazing

2 Likes

Donā€™t give the NCAA any ideas. The NIT might turn into some combo of Amazing Race with Slamball.

4 Likes

That may be enough to get me to watch the NIT on the years Virginia is not in it.

2 Likes