2023 Late Recruiting Cycle

Even funnier that Cam is a better pro than Coby. NBA front offices dumb sometimes not drafting older proven guys who are also mature in work ethic.

3 Likes

Yes i meant Wofford and i haven’t seen Cam play enough to judge him but i know one thing. I want all the shooters i can get

1 Like

Puff dammitt. Ive got dementia

2 Likes

Lol. In regards to Puff, I think he didn’t shoot really well. Seems like a shooter that can’t shoot. Shot taker but not a shot maker.

1 Like

Well he did shoot 46% in high school

They also played him out of place IMO, defensively he drew a lot of matchups in the low post with bruisers

2 Likes

Puff would be like for like replacement for Armaan - position wise. He is not a PF. But Carolina needed him there.

I never seen him play a lot anywhere. How many minutes did he play a game?

16 MPG

1 Like

More than i thought.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/jakeweingarten/status/1638639094568722434

15 Likes

Yes please! Only one year of eligibility, correct?

1 Like

Looks like 2.

I don’t think so. If your career brackets the pandemic year the you get to play 5 seasons. Jaelyn has only played in 3.

4 - grad year
5- Covid-19

Can anyone confirm this?

2 Likes

This confirms Traudt leaving correct?

Lots of heavy NIL schools on that original list.

1 Like

Withers has 2 years of eligibility left. I’d say the odds of him using the 2nd aren’t great though. Would be his 6th year.

I also doubt the fit at UVA but who knows.

6 Likes

Doesn’t matter. By then, the NCAA will have removed all restrictions on number of years to play. It will finally become true pro ball.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say so. It confirms that we are ready to pounce if he leaves. HGN was saying that they reach out to anyone they may be interested in. Just so they’re ready.

3 Likes

How do those Louisville transcripts look to UVA admissions?