2023 Lax Final 4

Im awaiting the public statement that will come from the ACC officiating office tomorrow.

7 Likes

I don’t like having to beat a team thrice in a season. We are fcked.

2 Likes

Very hard to do especially in Lax. If thats what we are talking about here

damn

3 Likes

Defense looks very sluggish

1 Like

Come on Petey

6-6 at half. Bit of a sloppy game, Nunes has been solid but the offense with a few too many turnovers trying to make the extra pass.

2 Likes

I don’t normally have uni takes, but I like this old school Gym class, simple look. Like the entire team did the 85 all star Lou Whitaker thing

6 Likes

FYI our best player redshirted

4 Likes

Maybe that’s acceptable in Lacrosse. I don’t understand their folkways.

1 Like

Offense is so sloppy today. Nunes coming up big time.

1 Like

Just not able to get a 2-3+ goal lead and separate, too many empty possessions on offense.

They did it as part of a throwback theme one game and Lars had a huge white dress shirt and tie look straight from the 80s, and then they must have just liked it because they keep bringing it back (though Lars hasn’t brought back the 80s coaching look).

1 Like

It’s uncharted territory for a recruit of Shellenberger’s caliber, but a move that makes sense, as the Wahoos’ offensive depth chart is littered with All-Americans.

I’m all for a great recruit redshirting when we have 3 All Americans on our roster returning.

And every guy is playing of 4 (or 5) years in your sport anywya

I don’t know a lot about lacrosse but redshirting your best player is something that UVA always seems to do

1 Like

Big stand there on defense down a man.

Up 11-9 with under 4 minutes left.

1 Like

That sucked

1 Like

Timeout ND. Had a bad turnover on offense, then a nice save from Nunes, then an incredible save from the ND goalie.

Under 3 left, still a two goal lead.

1 Like

McConvey out here like an Alabama baseball player (betting on the game).