2024 Class Reachout day (June 15th 2022)

1 Like

remember this name. Gertrudes PG

3 Likes

Lol even if we recruited him we aren’t getting him. Tennessee offered today. Not sure if Tahaad is higher 6 or lower 7 figure kind of player.

2 Likes

Dude is very sure of himself. If there is money to be had my guess is he will find it. His HS coach said he will be best player he’s ever coached (Quinerly and DeSaun whats his name from WVa are his players too)

De’Shawn Butler

4 Likes

Sleeper in the DC area (doesnt have a 247)

1 Like

Lol. Wasn’t even beginning and he’s already gonzo.

2 Likes

The real concern is when all these schools go out to watch Tahaad and discover Elijah Gertrude.

9 Likes

Man 2023 is full to the brim of pgs and combo guards. And 2024 seems like it’s nothing bu 6-6 to 6-9 wings lol.

1 Like

Need to make an offer, stat.

1 Like

If I’ve learned anything over the years it’s that there are no secrets. It’s crazy how fast college coaches find out about guys, and how quickly they’ll move if they need to.

I remember talking to Cole Bajema’s AAU coach after UVA offered him in Vegas several years back. He played for an independent AAU team, only had offers from a few mid majors going into the last July live period. He dropped 30 against an EYBL team…next day he had high major coaches lined up to see him. Bennett called to let him know he would be there, they thought it was a prank call at first.

16 Likes

Imma tell this kid he needs to work on his game. Just cause he has that air about him. BUT. He does need to work on some things.

My friend, his HS coach, has a place on the Jersey shore by Cal’s compound

Edit: This kid is gonna be a handful in every way wherever he ends up. Cal would be perfect for him, I think

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/JustinByerly/status/1537182192648200192

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce1iDofptaa/

Longwood has literally been on every list Ive seen LOL. Really trying to build momentum off their last season.

2 Likes

Duke interest. Damn. And I really liked what I saw in the 5 minutes of clips I saw :frowning:

How this kid doesn’t even have a 247 page and he’s already Duke bound probably.

1 Like

Inevitable result of hiring a corporate attorney to be your head coach.

2 Likes

A longwood fan’s take on it

5 Likes
3 Likes

Interns? He’s probably already got an offshore call center. :joy: Gotta leverage time zones.

4 Likes

makes sense for borderline 150 croots to use schools like longwood as launching off points for a potential transfer to an elite school down the line. Both sides benefit from it

2 Likes