2nd Spring Live Period Recap

Wisconsin has always been a basketball hotbed. I remember Chuck ballin’ out in the Cunningham’s driveway back in the day. Dude was so good he went pro after like 2 episodes.

1 Like

If Nijel Pack is $800k, how much for an unproven high schooler? $125k?

2 Likes

Nijel may never see 800k

1 Like

Material adverse change?

1 Like

Material adverse change?

And cheese?

1 Like

247 is now showing that we offered this kid. Any other info to be had here???

Elijah Gertrude

I’m not sure it’s a basketball state, but some of the kids can play. I guess it helps being sorta close to Chicago, and kids have really taking to the sports the last 20 years or so.

Shows a bunch of offers dated to yesterday. I wonder if they were updating his profile and accidentally added us?

1 Like

He’s smooth. Also he hits open 3s so huge possible addition

3 Likes

Oooooh. Is in same HS here as my second son. Will have to give Coach Nick a call here

9 Likes

I saw Tugard mention him last week but I forget if he claimed it was someone he watched or if he was chatting with others who were catching wind of interest from UVA’s side that passed it along to him or what.

2 Likes
1 Like

In an Indiana fansite interview with Kaiser there is a quote about his dad (Jamie Kaiser Sr.) telling him “You’re a big physical 6’6 guard. The B1G could be your money maker.” (in terms of playstyle). Could be an interesting quote to come back to.

I think it was someone who Tu had seen and liked but I can’t remember for sure.

Regardless of offer or interest, it makes sense. He’s like a Perrantes/Reece Hybrid. He plays on City Rocks, the same team as Gus Yalden. I believe Tony and Vandross watched a City Rocks vs NJ Scholars game (for Aaron Bradshaw, 6’10 forward). Maybe they discovered him watching that game or maybe they knew about him before and he was actually the main attraction?

2 Likes

Maybe not. His statline from that game is HORRENDOUS lol. But HGN did say staff offered Jay Huff after watching him get dominated for 40 minutes vs Bam Adebyo. Maybe they saw something not on the stat sheet. Outside that game he has really good/solid statlines. And it’s acceptable to struggle as a future 4 year player vs a team the number 1 recruit in the nation (DJ Wagner), #3 Mackenzie McBagko (duke commit) and multiple other 5 stars

He did lead his team to win the Gym Rat challenge (that event with TJ Power and Tafara Gapare last weekend).

He’s followed by Isaiah Wilkins on instagram. Unless there is another connection, has to be atleast some interest.

Gonna Assume we haven’t offered unless HGN says otherwise. 247 is not exactly the best at this stuff.

yeah just looks like they interviewed Gertrude over the weekend and threw up all the schools he mentioned as offers. UVA hasn’t offered.

8 Likes

Dilione asking “What college should I go to” on his IG story. We gotta show out. Go type UVA

1 Like