ACC Basketball November

Just awful. You have to wonder if these last two years combined with all the new headaches of NIL drive Hamilton to retire.

4 Likes

Worst part is all of the ACC teams that suck have no one really note worthy to poach in the transfer portal when they change coaches.

Louisville vs FSU, which is coming up in the next week or two I believe, is going to be an interesting game

6 Likes

Jay Willy to FSU which is/was Austin Willys dream school? I could totally see it

2 Likes

I wondered about Georgetown.

Georgetown is too arrogant to be smart enough to hire Jay, I think

2 Likes

I know Hamilton gets flak in some circles for underachieving but I tend to disagree with that and always thought of him as a very good coach. I still feel that way but geez they are struggling.

3 Likes

Soo… would be cool for the ACC for UNC to not lose to Portland here.

I figure Duke is going to pick up a loss in this tournament (not tonight though. Oregon State is bad).

1 Like

Jwill will have better options than Georgetown. FSU I could see.

3 Likes

A true race to the bottom

1 Like

I think he has been a great recruiter and a solid coach. Emphasis on the former.

Portland full of wings who can shoot.

UNC shooting 46% from 3 and down by 5 to Portland

6 Likes

I think UNC might suck

1 Like

Wait so you’re telling me that the team that was mid for all of last year and then just happened to get hot at the right time isn’t the best team in the country??? :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

11 Likes

Pete Nance hitting 3s does give me concern for our games vs them.

4 3s and also that size and athleticism

“Interesting” is doing a lot of work in that sentence. But I suppose it will be interesting in the same way as “Jackass, the Movie.”

If you’re into that sorta thing…

1 Like

Can confirm. Rose said it was Miami at first, but Austin clarified that he’d meant FSU.

Edit - I took it as “interesting” in a “bum fight” kind of way.

1 Like

Any dream where I lived in Tallahassee would be a nightmare

I just have a hard time imagining being one of the best young athletes in the country and - out of all of the amazing colleges in amazing places - choosing to live in the florida panhandle

2 Likes

Duke also sucks. Man the acc is down BAD y’all.

3 Likes

I only care about 1 ACC team

17 Likes