ACC Tourney Syracuse preview & game thread

This lineup was a very predictable disaster

Yeah, not a great matchup for Beekman.

Think Tony needs to limit his minutes today not only for game strategy, but also not to completely kill his confidence. He’ll develop a shot. Just not gonna happen this year.

3 Likes

Offensive rebounds killing us.

2 Likes

Getting crushed on the boards. That’s the difference here.

2 Likes

Turnovers offensive rebounds giving up transition off a make. All the basics of Bennett ball not happening so far.

2 Likes

I think this is what most everyone’s been doing or should be doing since Pastnor exposed us before the losing streak.

Again it looks like this team regressed

Would have liked to have kept Huff in the game with Woldo. Shooting and rim protection/rebounding line up

1 Like

Getting crushed on the offensive boards. Difference in game is second chance pts

3 Likes

We look laaaazzzzyyyyyy. Justin gets a hard earned rebound and everyone just stands around and watches him get doubled up and into a turnover.

You know it’s bad when Tony calls a timeout.

Tony hated that shot by Kihei. The look on his face haha and then immediate substitute.

Also, Buddy in with 2 fouls. Need to attack him.

2 Likes

I just cant believe our last year with Sam Hauser is going to get wasted because of the two point guard line up. It doesn’t matter if it’s the better defensive line up if they dont score on the offensive end. I would rather take a net 1 (give them a contested two and get an open 3 for us on the other end).

Box out!!

2 Likes

Somebody has got to step up and rebound the basketball.

2 Likes

We look like we want this game less… again

1 Like

We need to hang around 6-7 pts til half. They’ll cool off

When did Maryland start wearing piss yellow uniforms?

We’ve gotta start stealing some of these awful passes cuse is making