Auction for Zay's Coaches V Cancer Game Worn Shoes...BID HERE

We are here still figuring out time zones and AM vs PM. stay with us

If it’s not over $1500. Final bid.

2 Likes

Boooooooom!

If it’s not over at 3 pm than you guy priced me out. Wife would have me on the couch sure as shit lol. I’m still up for a donation of $100. I encourage anyone that can help to help. We all been effected by cancer one way or another. Wife has put in over 25 years in cancer research field. She will be the first to tell you everything little thing counts. Money,Love or Time it all helps. Together we are :large_blue_diamond::muscle:t2::large_orange_diamond:. LFG

10 Likes

Love it Bubba. We need more of this. In my opinion you make the call since you were highest bidder before the buzzer. If you think its better for the highest bidder to get em after the horn sounded (and raising more money) your call

Also am matching your 100 either way while I wear my buddies

What you think @grillswith ?

2 Likes

We can extend it…until 5pm est

2 Likes

@grillswith will dm u a link to checkout.

Thank u all for the support

2 Likes

Hey I would never take money off the table for charity. Does it suck yes but life is that way sometimes🤷. I will definitely still donate my 100. Send me a link or where you like the donation.

4 Likes

Am following your lead Bubba. @Merch whats the best way for us to donate 100 or whatever to the cause

2 Likes

Easiest way is to venmo… I will post the full donation when done

2 Likes

Happy however it happens. If the final horn sounded with the ball in my hands I accept the outcome.

Cancer survivor so always trying to give back.

9 Likes

Since I came in late on the bidding here is what I’ll do: I’ll match all other donations received by noon tomorrow up to an additional $1500. I see $200 so far. Who is in?

11 Likes

Amazing grillz

2 Likes

So generous of you @grillswith

Will Watts donated $100
Karen Milvaney $50
Tommy Wilkes $100

4 Likes

In for $100

2 Likes

I’m in for $100 as well.

2 Likes

In for $100

2 Likes

I’m not sure what’s going on but I’m in for $100.

3 Likes

Dang, boy! Talia’s feet must be getting big!

2 Likes

Step up w a donation G. Hope you’re well brother.

2 Likes