🍺 Beer Fanatics Only

Next up Higher Vibrationa from Burley Oak. A citrusy IPA very smooth very drinkable

7 Likes

@BDragon wheres that brewery? Another one in GA?

1 Like

Congrats man! I know the kids do it but when you become a parent, you realize the parents do it too! I have rising 8th grader and Sophomore and I have no idea where the time goes!

3 Likes

Outta Lawrenceville Ga about 40ish min NW of the A. New find for me but I’ll be looking more into them.

1 Like

It just flies my man. And we gotta celebrate the wins as they come. Love all our kids

3 Likes

It taste worst than it looks.

5 Likes

How’s it do as vehicle coolant?

7 Likes

Hazy. Juicy. Tropical.

4 Likes

Gotta burn better than it taste

1 Like

Untitled art has a great ipa and my wife loved their fruit punch seltzer. She loved it so much asked manager at the world of beers how many you got back there. Let’s jus say we walked out of there with leftover wings and 8 seltzers haha

4 Likes

Tacos last night so I did the Pacifico tall boy with the lime.

Tonight I am going double ipa while cooling off in 107 degrees.

7 Likes

The local base just got this in… if I have to drink a mainstream consumer beer from the US, I normally choose Yuengling… I emphasize HAVE TO… but I’ve never seen this version before… anyone think it is any good?

2 Likes

Crazy I’ve never been to a Richmond brewery

2 Likes

Foam Brewing out of Vermont legit good. My local spot got a shipment from them last yr and it was great this years IPA is on point.

Special shootout to my boy Ian at Bold Rock he knocked it out the park with this half n half. Best tea I had since working the Firefly street team.

3 Likes

The fam took me to Bold Rock yesterday for Father’s Day. That half n half and the Roast Coffee Cider were outstanding.

4 Likes

The Roast coffee is one of the best drinks out there. We always bring a case back when we visit

3 Likes

My youngest sister’s wedding reception was at Bold Rock… only time I’ve ever been there… ciders were good, but I just wished there was a beer or pils on the menu. :joy:

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/StarrHill/status/1547581785843740673

12 Likes

Never knew I was missing this, but now I want all of it and am pissed we dont have Star Hill down here.

4 Likes

I don’t drink enough beer anymore to have much contribution here, but this does remind me of when They Might be Giants did a new song for every venue they played at. This one was for Charlottesville / Starr Hill Music Hall:

2 Likes