Ben Vander Plas Announces for Virginia

BVP has averaged 12.9 points per game over his career… how many Hoos under Bennett have averaged more?

1 Like

Jayden Gardner :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You should put that up on your other social media sites.

He looks really good in those shitty uniforms

2 Likes

We need to come up with a nickname for Vander Plas. There’s so much to work with. And I refuse to call him BVP, that’s almost underwear.

The braintrust around here gotta go to work. @JoeBoxley @WFS_HOO

3 Likes

Ben Vander Puss was my nickname for him in the ncaa tournament game but obviously things have changed since then so I’m open to suggestions

19 Likes

Vander Splash (if he can up his 3 pt % a bit)

Flying Dutchman

Bobcat Ben (okay, not this one)

9 Likes

Hahahaha

3 Likes

A couple good dunks early on and I’m down with “Flying Dutchman” even if he doesn’t really play above the rim.

3 Likes

“The VP.”
Since we already had The President (Brogdon), Vander Plas can be the VP.

5 Likes

If he keeps the mustache…

tom selleck mustache GIF

2 Likes

Thats incredible dude. Amazing that you were able to find that!

1 Like

how about we call him…
Vipper…
not Viper like the snake but Vipper as in "VIP"per…

Ben Vander Pump Rules

1 Like

Darth Vander

1 Like

Van Wilder

ryan reynolds weapon GIF

Last one, I promise.

2 Likes

Maybe his name should somehow reflect his academic record as well. I had read that not only was he academic AA, but he also was the academic AA of the year in D1 basketball (i.e., the top one). But I read today that BVP will not be earning his first graduate degree at UVa, nor will he be earning his second. When he arrives, he’ll have three degrees from Ohio U - one undergraduate and two graduate. So he’ll earn his third graduate degree at UVa. Kudos to him.

12 Likes

To me, he should be referred to as Bennett. His real name and no confusion with CTB who is Tony. And the more talk about Bennett in general, the happier i am.

2 Likes

Dutch oven?

11 Likes

Winner!

1 Like