Blue White Scrimmage

Has joy come this morning?

Wouldn’t get any hopes up but am hoping for a bit of play by play if someone is up to task

Joy comes with clapping highlights

4 Likes

Believe young Zach Carey will be tweeting pbp. Hell, I’d take a radio broadcast at this point!

5 Likes

What time does the mens team play?

I am thousands of miles away, getting my ass kicked in a Brazilian chess tournament this afternoon. Who else can PBP?

4 Likes

215 tip, per the website

1 Like

Here’s the stream…

episode 8 basketball GIF

9 Likes

How could you forget the cuts to the clapping bench?

Clap Applause GIF

5 Likes

We’re about to get the most :fire::fire::fire: compilation of guys getting off the bus

5 Likes

the t GIF

8 Likes

Snuck into JPJ. Currently hiding from security. Managed to get this short clip of shoot around.
clap

16 Likes

Jay Willy!!!

Nice!

Much higher quality than we got from Italy.

Preparing to infiltrate JPJ

6 Likes

Out of spite i find myself in jpj and Sam Brunelle is the best warm up shooter in my years of watching UVA pregame shoot arounds

No im not doing a play by play. Gonna be too busy booing Tony when he plays Reece and Kihei on the same team

18 Likes

Dick Bennett here.

Also still cant get over how pure her 3pt shot is. Some joe harris level shit.

19 Likes

Better than Hauser? I thought Hauser was near perfect.

I was at the Pitt game last year we won on Gardener’s “4 bounces off the rim and in as time expired shot” (you can see Rose and I cheering in the clip ESPN played), and warming up before the game there was like a 30 second stretch where the team missed every single 3. During warmups, and Franklin missed like 6 in a row. We were like “That seems bad.”

7 Likes

It would legitimately be hilarious to me if somebody was loudly booing during the blue-white scrimmage.

6 Likes

For full effect, come wearing a full VT outfit. Everyone’s like “What the hell?”

2 Likes