Boston College Preview/Live Thread

Game preview:

This’ll also be our live thread.

8 Likes

I hope to god we don’t look past BC. Looked competitive vs Nova and were up double digits on Duke (weird season and pauses aside). Every ACC game is gonna be a battle until it ain’t and every ACC win, even if it’s by 1 point, is a HUGE blessing this season.

I wonder if Jay Heath is someone we look at in the transfer market when Jim Christian is fired. He’s from DC area so ya never know. (probably would go to Georgetown or Maryland where he can be featured more right off the bat maybe).

4 Likes

At least we’ll be ready this year for the atmosphere. Getting used to playing in empty arenas.

4 Likes

Still none of the assistant coaches and Morsell today, right?

1 Like

Yup same people as as weds

2 Likes

Woke up feeling like this should be a good chance/experience for Reece

2 Likes

Got a bad feeling about this one for some reason. BC has guards who fight hard. They’re incredibly un-clutch and have some terrible shot selection, but they’ll go at us hard and if their shots fall, I could see it going sideways. Obviously they can be the case in most games, I just feel uneasy about this one, haha. So that’s my great scientific analysis.

1 Like

Don’t put that JuJu on this board! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Expect we’ll see a lot of the small frontline look again. Karnik off the bench is the only thing resembling a center BC uses.

You’re probably right, but I’d like them to try to stick with some Shedrick minutes when Huff is on the bench. He’s looked at times like he’s got enough post game to mash some smaller guys.

1 Like

Go team yay!

I feel good about today. Teams like BC can’t usually get up for games consistently. If they could they’d have a bette record. Think they used that big effort against Duke and won’t have another effort like that for a couple of weeks.

Conte has got to be the worst gym in the ACC - probably up there for worst in P5. Can’t imagine what the locker rooms look like.

Going to need some energy from Coach Chase.

How many more seasons will BC retain Christian btw? Got to think this is his last.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Short handed BC…again

4 Likes

Same starting five

3 Likes

LRA Pregame show breaking news. Awesome!

3 Likes

@DFresh11 is legit funny. Pregame show was a great watch

It’s refreshing to see the game on the broadcast prior to ours actually end on time.

2 Likes

@Benrekosh can we get a poster of all of Kihei’s hairstyles at the end of the season?

4 Likes