Boston College Preview/Live Thread

At the arena with masks on is stupid. Just have them broadcast remotely

5 Likes

Fact he must hold the record got most hair styles in a season

2 Likes

Great idea, @Hoohoohoo. There have to be 3 or 4 already, right? How many do you think there’ll be by the end of the season? Lol

1 Like

Love Huff posting low and presenting on first possession

At this rate the poster would have to be the size of a wall to even see any picture of his hair! There’s too many.

3 Likes

Ugh Sam’s Defense… honestly a waste of a redshirt year in which he didn’t practice the pack line.

1 Like

It looked like help was late on the drive to me. Which has been a theme from both him and Huff.

Edit: not sure if that was the play. But he did get beat on the 1:1.

Absolutely no reason Jay shouldn’t get 12 to 15 shots up today.

3 Likes

People give Sam so much crap we would be 4-4 without him imo if not 3-5.

3 Likes

Granted he needs work but oh boy if it wasn’t for his offense

I’m OK with letting Karnik shoot from 3 even though he made one. He’s made 3 threes in his entire career before today.

2 Likes

If they are going to double huff. no reason Murphy and Hauser cant drop 100 each lol.

2 Likes

I have no clue about offensive systems and stuff like that but whatever is going on we are scoring! I’ll take it.

Zones don’t scare me this year against this team. We have more than enough shooting to put zones in bad situations consistently.

1 Like

Love to see the aggressive move to the hoop by Trey. Also props to Jay on his noticeably better free throw shooting.

3 Likes

Carson sighting.

5 Likes

Tony going to the deep bench early

2 Likes

Trey Murphy thought De’Andre Hunter was a good comp for him when deciding on Virginia. Seeing it happen. Threes, drives. Keep working on that D.

4 Likes

What is this line up? Strange.

4 Likes

Apparently we have a walk-on called Corkle

2 Likes