Bracket Challenge and win

Here are the details for our bracket challenge. If a non VIP- wins, they gets free VIP for year.
If a VIP winner wins, you get a a full Special VIP Package that includes a signed Mamadi and Kihei Championship Locker Room Hat.

Make sure you include ur Username in your bracket name.

Get in the action now:

Group: Locker Room Access 434

10 Likes

I’m in as Phony’s Phavorites. I do not expect to win.

2 Likes

I’m in under Wahoo101

Filling that out I realized I have no idea who the favorite is to win it all this year. None of them particularly stand out. We could seriously see someone seeded 4 or below run the table. There’s just not much of a gap.

2 Likes

Thats like the intro course Wahoo?

2 Likes

Lol… I live in NC. Not that many Hoos here so I have to give the 101 on everything HOO related on a frequent basis…

1 Like

Love it

I’m only like 6 brackets into the 30+ I need to do. And yet I know, no matter how much I try and mix it up, there’s going to be one match-up I just always take for granted in every single one without thinking about it.

2 Likes

Early contenders for that honor for me are:
UCLA over Akron
Loyola Chicago over Ohio St
San Diego St over Creighton
Iowa over Richmond

I’m pretty sure I’ve picked those 4 teams in every bracket as if they are a given.

2 Likes

Jalen Duren over Chet. Round 2.

I’m in under FireQuasar. I’m quite happy with the brackets I have. Here’s to a great tournament!

1 Like

In under codyallgor

1 Like

The worst block is LSU-Iowa St, Wisc-Colgate. One of those teams is going to make the sweet 16 and I would be picking against all of them if they played other people (not for not liking the schools, just not inspired by the teams)

2 Likes

Just remember, if you are looking forward to Chet vs Jalen Duren, that means Memphis loses to Boise State.

5 Likes

Yeah, I hate that block. I don’t feel good about any of them.

I have Boise State cause of the blue field

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’m Will Wade

SantaHoo

Joined under Wahoo99