Clemson Game Thread

4 Likes

Go hoos! This is gonna be a good one

4 Likes

Thanks Zach. You do a great job with these.

Looking over their box scores, they start four guards but none of them could be called a point guard by any stretch. Wild look in today’s game where everyone is trying to get two of them on the court.

3 Likes

Yeah, nobody averaging more than 2.6 apg on the team. Just a bunch of combo guard grouped with Simms.

3 Likes

Good job on the game preview. This is a game we should and need to win. I’m always scared of a team that doesn’t shoot the 3 pointer well. Seems like some teams just get hot from there against us. Hopefully our confidence is much better now and we can have a game that we are not sweating out in crunch time. Go Hoos

3 Likes

Shoot not even combos. UVA recruited Newman and Trapp. I called them wings and anybody that follows me knows I’m liberal with the guard label. lol Mack was a big combo that often played the point in HS but it hasn’t translated into college. Tough lineup with him at the 4. They’re out-smalling us. Mack was the 3 at Bama to Key’s 4.

3 Likes

Simms is a very good passer for a big. They run a lot through him.

3 Likes

It’s quite remarkable that Simms has been able to increase his offensive usage and efficiency at the same time, that’s rare. He also doubled his assist rate while cutting down on turnovers, which is super impressive.

3 Likes

Starters are Clark Tomas Key Mamadi Huff

Word on Kody?

In uniform. Warmed up.

1 Like

Jay’s defense has improved so much.

3 Likes

Seems like we have figured out hoo we are.

3 Likes

Stat-man or Stat-men? Inconsistent pronunciations annoy me.

2 Likes

Great to see braxton hit two 3’s. He’d been ice cold for a while leading into tonight.

2 Likes

I have to think that the wrist continues to bother Brax, despite having no cast.

3 Likes

Best offense yet. So efficient

1 Like

2 turnovers, 1 offensive rebound allowed, Clemson shooting 28%. That’s Bennett ball at its finest.

2 Likes

Really good half. Kihei is the smartest guy on the floor…Its amazing how the smallest guy out there control over everything.

3 Likes

Somebody out there give the numbers on how often mamadi turns the ball over when he dribbles more than once!! So frustrating haha. Pretty good half though

4 Likes