Clemson Postgame Thread

It can linger and maniafest in other ways. Lyme has similar long lasting effects

1 Like

Florida State is unranked, but the only college team I’ve seen better than them is Gonzaga. I’m assuming that Scottie Barnes of FSU will be back soon from his ankle that he “turned.” Just my opinion, but I think he’s their best player, yet they beat UNC without him. I don’t think Clemson has had a great team since Larry Nance/Horace Wyatt/Billy Williams were there.

1 Like

I assume you haven’t watched a Baylor game. Or a Michigan game. Or a bunch of other college basketball games.

4 Likes

Beat me to the punch. There are many teams right now that are certainly better than anyone in the ACC.

2 Likes

At what point in the season can we start complaining about how Duke and UNC are dragging down ACC basketball?

1 Like

Believe the ACC is the 3rd best league according the computers. The Big 10 and Big 12 are just way ahead of everyone else and then the ACC, Big East, and SEC are grouped together as a second tier.

Love Scottie Barnes. I see him as Grant Hill lite

1 Like

You think there are many teams better than Florida State? :grinning:

Clemson, for one. This is a Seminole team that lost by double digits to UCF.

2 Likes

Same starters. Clark Beekman Murphy Hauser Huff

6 Likes

5 Likes

Baylor/TT not going to make it in time.

1 Like

espn news maybe?

ESPNU

Im getting some football documentary

They play tough D

1 Like

Getting very lucky defensively to start

1 Like

Seems like Simms is playing decoy to start. They knew we’d double and they’re getting open threes.

Line change again

Offense noticeably better, at least so far, with Jay on the floor.