Commonwealth Cup (Game Thread)

That’s it for him, bench his ass forever.

1 Like

Run the damn clock out. Don’t let them score again

Nobody can tackle worth a damn. That was lack of effort.

2 Likes

And it’s iver

Tech wasn’t even trying to score that drive

2 Likes

What the fuck, Cross?! That’s the worst play I’ve ever seen. He shouldn’t see the field again tonight.

4 Likes

This might as well be a Mike London coached team. The defense has been an embarrassment all year and the offense isn’t there to bail them out.

2 Likes

We had three timeouts

1 Like

What was that?

This was Mike london 2.0

1 Like

Glad this miserable season will end tonight. Appreciate the sacrifices the kids had to make to give us football but I’ve had enough of watching this defensive unit, especially the DBs. What a shit show that unit has been all year.

2 Likes

Apparently the whole traveling party has their heads up their asses.

What an embarrassment

The staff that’s about to get fired in a few days is the one that’s up 20, smh.

6 Likes

On the positive side maybe a blowout might force Bronco to make the necessary staff shakeups. Financial restraints might prevent any firings but maybe he’ll reallocate some roles.

I mean, what’s the point of trying thrown the ball and pick up yards at the end of the half if you’re unwilling to use your timeouts?

#pathetic

3 Likes

yeah man didn’t see VT coming out the more focused team. Expect the script will flip in the 2nd but that’s a big ass hole.

Buckle up for a wild second half.

Most frustrating part is this is the 3rd time in 15 yrs when i look at a Virginia football program and have no faith in them.

1 Like

With you on that. More than ready for the season to be over. Proud of the kids and ashamed for singling out some individuals tonight. This is tough though. There’s no shame in losing, but some people will need to take long, hard looks in the mirror after this shit show. There is never any excuse for this kind of display of ineptitude against your archrival. What an embarrassment.

2 Likes

Every year outside of last we come out into this game with less energy

2 Likes