Cuse and Hoos Friday night lights

100% not sure ig he has happy feet and cant make the reads or if he simply can’t do progressions

According to section 3 paragraph 2 clause 3 in the official rules of football manual…here I’ll just read it to you

2 Likes

DAMN

1 Like

Bench Brennen. God.

3 Likes

Matt Austin calls an ass a “backside”

Double crap. INT and I’m on delay

1 Like

He’s not seeing anything. He’s throwing into double and triple coverage. You can’t play that way.

2 Likes

Whatever it is it ain’t good

2 Likes

Sooo short passes? Instead of staring down atriple coverage 1st down ugh

BA is bad this season

3 Likes

Put Woolfolk in. I mean, what do we have to lose? The defense is doing everything is possibly can to keep us in this.

3 Likes

Need a big change. Either radically simplify or give Jay Woofolk a shot imo

7 Likes

Woolfork is not going to be the answer

1 Like

BA clearly not comfortable in the offense or with what he’s being asked to do.

1 Like

No, I’m on the record saying he’ll never be a good starting QB for us. But in this moment, he could give us a drive or two. At least I think so.

1 Like

Nope Bronco loved those running hybrid qbs who run gimmicks. Woofolk is exactly that. He ain’t making the reads and progressions in this system

1 Like

Offensive staff needs to accommodate him if we are going to win any games

3 Likes

This is where a lot of us average fans learn how little we actually know about what we’re looking at. I thought Brennan was incredible last season, truly setting himself up for a career in the pros. He is being completely EXPOSED as a system QB this year. He couldn’t look worse.

3 Likes

He’s also shorter than Kihei

1 Like

I agree but I’m also not sure how you do that while stil having a usable playbook