Dragon's 2021 College Football Picks Week 2

So me taking under points woulda been bad?

1 Like

We are currently on pace to score 100, which means we end up scoring 30 so you’re good.

3 Likes

Whaf was the over/under?

no clue. 50? i saw someone here say under so I went!

1 Like

Great to see the Hoos come out strike quick. Set the tone early. And the defense makes the big 3 n out stop. Couldn’t ask for a better 2 series to start things off.

Things slowing down now. Bad offensive possessions.

1 Like

Leave it to Anae to kill my vibe. Why are they going gadget plays? Armstrong was hot Illinois was off balance keep pounding

1 Like

I think that’s the trade off with Anae. He runs a generally potent offense but he gets to fixated on the trick plays. I’m still pretty happy with him

1 Like

Ug Hoos secondary… need to avoid shooutouts at all cost

If Illinois has discovered they can throw deep at will and we keep running gadget plays, we are going to lose to a really bad illinois team.

1 Like

Of course game not on here. whats score guys?

1 Like

14-7 UVA with us having two missed kicks

1 Like

21-7 now. Honestly game should be over if not for some Anae playcalling and missed calls

4 Likes

Anae is Jackell and Hyde. Amazing play calling followed by the worst. There is no inbetween. we should be up by 40

2 Likes

The play calling baffles me. I understood the gimmicks when the talent wasn’t there. But they have the guys right now and the play action is killing why ruin the flow?

Note: this is also why i said Illinois +10

2 Likes

Honestly I think the pass rush is really concerning. Doesn’t matter when you play William and Mary or Illinois but we’re gonna have to get some pressure on the better QBs or they’re gonna pick our secondary apart

Of course as I say that we get two sacks to end the half

4 Likes

Haha of course but i think you’re right. The front 4 have to protect the secondary by getting pressure

1 Like

Yup I immediately thought of our game vs Notre Dame which is known for that big oline. Our secondary gonna be thrown into the fire that game.

3 Likes

Big first drive to start 2nd half. Hopefully Illinois contto settle for underneath passes and doesn’t trat the secondary deep.

Definitely catchable 5 yards outside the damn field.