Dragon's 2021 College Football Picks Week 2

Not crazy how they are finishingnthings out too sloppy need to remain focused

I’m not sure how good we are but I am confident we’re good

1 Like

Is Illinois really that bad? They have some athletes, decent o line. Not much of a defense I guess.

1 Like

One thing I’ll say is we’ve officially taken up residence in their head, rent free.

4 Likes

I don’t want to see Armstrong until next week

2 Likes

I lost the bet but Hoos win… so I’m happy

2 Likes

This Oregon Ostate game is why I gamble. That sweet action baby

1 Like

I had some stuff going on this morning so I didn’t make it to the game until the second half, but a few things really struck me:

• Armstrong was on fire. It’s not so much that every throw was perfect (though he had some really good ones) as he had zero bad throws which is nice.
  • The receivers have some hands. Not only did they not drop anything, they repeatedly hauled in some tough catches.
  • Our running game wasn’t bad. The game-end averages aren’t impressive, but that’s because we ended the game with a bunch of 1-yard time-killing five plays. When the game was in doubt, they were more impressive.
  • Nebraska must be just horrific, if they we’re manhandled by the Illini.
2 Likes

I hate gambling

3 Likes

USF with the backdoor cover feeling good again.

2 Likes

ND giving me a late cover thankfully. Also the Irish are not as good as advertised their D is giving up points this yr.

I’ve never liked Applebee’s but that new commercial makes me determined to never go to one again.

2 Likes

Crazy that D’Eric King is older than 3 of the qbs starting games tomorrow in the NFL.

1 Like

Im pretty sure this year Jay Huff was older than an entire NBA team’s starting 5 but I forget which team. It might have been the Hawks.

3 Likes

I could believe that actually.

Damn milinials. The Miami i grew up with would go for a TD right now

Sweet Jesus FSU

2 Likes

It’s not every season that Wake is annoyed at FSU embarrassing the Conference.

2 Likes

So much for all that talk about them turning the corner.

Also between that and NDs struggles with Toledo yesterday I have serious questions about the Irish defense.

1 Like

So are we going to discuss the crazy falling cat at the Miami game? Where did it come from? Did someone bring the cat to a college football game? How did it start dangling in the first place?

6 Likes