Dragon's 2022 College Football Picks Week 7 (Season 3)

Never trust James Franklin

Feeling less bad about the Cuse loss.

Alabama is going to end up winning by two scores somehow aren’t they?

2 Likes

Probably.

We’re starting to look at colleges for Rose and she mentioned maybe Bama as a safety school. I was like “Huh?” She said “Yeah. Wouldn’t it be fun to go somewhere the football team wins like every single game?”

She’s making me sad, because that WOULD be fun.

8 Likes

Yep. They are gonna blitz every pass play in the second half

2 Likes

Talk to me if she goes that route. Alabama is a sneaky real good school.

2 Likes

Ok, this is getting off topic but…

Really?

1 Like

Yessir. I am from that area sorta. All depends what you study of course but is a very good school. Auburn is not

Text me bro!

2 Likes

I agree with Fresh being down here I’ve been surprised by Bama as an academic school

2 Likes

Yessir. If you focus and find the right course of study it is very good

Bout time to chase some late games
Clemson-4.5 vs FSU… gonna be tight but dano saves me again
Duke +7 vs UNC. Similar i think Duke can hang around
Florida-1.5 vs LSU

The thing I didn’t realize was, when the hell did Florida become a great school? I feel like a decade or so ago I never heard of them being at that level, but looking at the public university rankings now, they’ve climbed super high. Guess the swamp is the place to be now. Or maybe I just missed it before.

2 Likes

Fact when i was in school 01-04 Florida was known as a joke school

1 Like

Five or six years ago on college night at my daughter’s high school, randomly someone was there from Florida (we live in Virginia). When the dude finished his pitch I was ready to go back as a Gator.

3 Likes

No.

3 Likes

At this rate Imma be back to drinking Busch lite

1 Like

I hate Brian Kelly

1 Like

Here’s why the current system in college football sucks. Georgia beats Tennessee in a few weeks. Bama wins out and beats UGA in SEC title game. 12-1 Bama and 12-1 Georgia make the CFP, 11-1 Tennessee stays home

5 Likes

Sorry to stray again from the topic but @ElliottHoo I had an intern the past two summers from Bama. Really smart dude and just got a prestigious John McCain fellowship with DoD. Happy to connect you all with him. Graduated in May. Feel free to message me.

On a funny note, I will say he had a 4.0 but that doesn’t mean all As at Alabama… Somehow you get an extra boost for some classes like in high school with AP classes.

4 Likes

But on topic, thanks @BDragon for the Kentucky pick. Ended up taking the ML and it will put me in the black for the day.

1 Like