Dragon's College Football Picks Week 13

Here we go limping towards the finish line. The lines are getting tighter, players are missing games with COVID, the playoff race is a complete mess, it’s college football in 2020. Let’s see if we can salvage the last weeks of this season and finish above .500.

24-23

**Oklahoma St. -11 vs. Texas Tech: I’m not a fan of double digit in conference favorites but this one sets up nicely for the Cowboys. They have experience bouncing back from a loss in Bedlam, and they have the best defense in the Big 12 that will want to bounce back after getting trounced last weekend by the Sooners. Oklahoma St, -11

San Jose St. vs. Boise St. OVER 58: This seems too easy, and likely means I’m reading it completely wrong. But Boise has one of the most efficient offenses in the country. They also have a soft defense that has underachieved all year, opening the door for San Jose St to stick around and pile up the points. OVER 58 pts.

Ole Miss -9.5 vs. Mississippi St.: This is without a doubt the strangest Mike Leach coached team I’ve ever seen. I say that confidently knowing the Bulldogs were held to 14 points or less in four of of seven games this year. Insanity for the mad pirate. Lane Kiffin is his own bag of strange, but he has Ole Miss putting up points, and I don’t see how Miss. St can keep this one close. Ole Miss -9.5.

Nevada -7 vs. Hawaii: The Wolfpack are undefeated and making the long trip to face the Rainbow Warriors. They boat raced Hawaii last season 54-3, and this year’s version of Nevada is far more lethal on offense. Hawaii, has a solid pass defense, which is concerning but it’s a small enough number that I feel safe with it. Nevada -7

UCLA -8.5 vs. Arizona: Chip Kelly is finally gaining some traction in L.A., I think…Honestly I have no idea what the Bruins are doing they got hyped up and played well in Kelly’s return to Oregon. However, I’m not sure they can maintain that momentum moving forward, so far under Kelly UCLA has been very start-stop with their momentum. What I do know is Arizona is a mess this season. They have not won a game since week five of last season. UCLA -8.5

1 Like

Uva FSU off. Noles run a sloppy shop

3 Likes

Hearing the team was already in Tallahassee. Should send FSU a bill for the cost of the trip.

3 Likes

Noles ducking the Hoos

4 Likes