Dream Recruits (maybe non-UVA related)

$EC

Auburns my guess as well. Actually good fit for Tahaad. If he even goes to college at all

6 Likes

Pearl does very well with small, athletic guards. I could see him showing Tahaad a bunch of Jared Harper film and that being very enticing.

6 Likes

Thats what Im thinking. Also the even smaller guy couple years ago that may have been one and done?

Yeah, kid on the Hawks. Sharife Cooper? I get it, but I don’t have to like it

5 Likes

Thats the one. Tahaad is much better and much more complete and more athletic in my opinion

1 Like

He’s hitting 3s now (multiple games like this). He is going to get at least $1 million from an SEC school or Ohio State.

2 Likes

Quiet night. Only thing I could find was after sifting through 10 pages of alabama football content, the alabama mod thinks Ty Davis is very underrated and very much on Alabama’s radar now, especially after LaBaron Philon committed to Auburn. Still think Oates is going to watch Davis against in the spring before offering though.

Also lol at this comment.

college sports ty jerome GIF

(Davis is actually much quick than I thought though and he can dunk in game, even if not a super leaper. I think those Aidan Mahaney clips in the transfer wish list are almost exactly like how Davis plays. Also we should have probably offered Mahaney instead of Nunez).

1 Like

Maybe so, but Mahaney literally lived 5 miles from St Mary’s campus so it might have been a tough sell.

1 Like

Kids a shooter but also long arms and bouncy.

2 Likes

“Getting in and feeling welcome. I want a school that is going to welcome me with open arms. Also, a school that likes to play defense. Offenses, too, but defense is important.”

6 Likes
1 Like

6’4 guard with a 6’10 wingspan shooting 40% from 3 (Goretti HS in Maryland)

Would be a good redshirt candidate from 2023 to 2024 to add some muscle to his frame/improve his bounce with some lower body muscles added as well.

1 Like

@Hooandtrue Did you leave off his name?

whoops.

Najeh Allen

1 Like

The play of Aidan Mahaney and Tyler Kolek at Marquette (who we had interest in when he was transferring out of George Mason) have made me even more adamant about wanting Ty Davis and/or Christian Bliss LOL.

Like Villanova point guards and Jerome/Perrantes, not uber athletes but just smart cerebral players who can read the floor so well. Reece too but he’s an uber athlete lol.

Very different from the bucket getting guards we seemed to prioritize in 2023 (outside trey green all the other guards were more get-mine types).

Freitag shows glimpses while also having that bucket getting ability. Perry I still doubt as a true pg. In my mind he’s a pure bucket getter/racking up easy assists to Bidunga and Burgess in aau play. A good secondary pg to have.

2 Likes

Tchanda was a name that mentioned some UVA interest (mostly Williford from following Team United for Jarin Stevenson I believe). Had injuries but healthy now. If we are looking to add another forward in 2024 could be a good addition. We need one of these West African bouncy forwards pls. If my parents had only been born like 2000 miles more south instead of being from North Africa, I would have volunteered.

3 Likes
1 Like

Excited Black Panther GIF by ScooterMagruder

1 Like

It was never happening anyways but now he’s gone gone. Gonna straight up be a top 10 recruit.

Ejay Greer hype though (kid I spammed about somewhere in this thread). A kid from the same program was on that transfer portal wishlist Jamie Shaw put out.

3 Likes

Also this is the most impressive thing I have seen a school make for a kid to help advertise them. It’s like a resume.

3 Likes