February 2023 - UVA Basketball

Those are the moments you realize CTBs time is not long in this game.

2 Likes

The Shedrick-ettes are just out of frame, sitting down, patiently waiting their turn.

15 Likes

Hahahaah. 20 fouls to give

8 Likes

They are laying down on the floor, concussed.

7 Likes

If ā€œno blood, no foulā€ I agree.
Otherwise Iā€™d bet the Kadin lineup goes to the reserves very quickly.

1 Like

They stumbled and accidentally tackled a waitress.

6 Likes

Do we need a group dressed up as Kadin? Maybe a group of people go to one of the shows with buzz cuts and a bloodied face from elbows. Letā€™s start a BVP vs Shedrick turf war

4 Likes

Whatever it takes man!

1 Like
13 Likes

Haha. Ry DunnGo

1 Like

Campaign starts tonight when he starts for us

2 Likes

Wait til they sneak Eli into that listā€¦

1 Like

what the fuck

Edit: 2024 draft. Phew

4 Likes

Seriously we are a week out from conference tourneys, is Shaw that desperate for clicks that this is what we to read?

2 Likes

I love Dunn but I think heā€™s gone after his 3rd year. Right now he doesnā€™t feel 1 year away from being an NBA prospect offensively. Dribbling and shooting are nowhere close right now.

5 Likes

I love that he made a redshirt jab for no reason.

2 Likes

Anyone know where to find how many top 100 recruits in the freshman class are redshirting this year? Would be interesting to know how many freshmen generally redshirt and then find out how many of our incoming freshmen redshirt.

1 Like

He doesnā€™t have to be though. He just has to demonstrate that he can hit that three and then an NBA team will be willing to gamble that they can develop the rest

5 Likes

True, and if he shows that potential Iā€™m all for him going. However, right now it appears he struggles to dribble and chew gum at the same time more or less be a consistent 3 point shooter. Not saying it canā€™t happen, but throwing that out here right now is premature at best.

1 Like

JA went from shooting 29% to 45% from three and that was all it took.

3 Likes