February 2023 - ACC Hoops

UNC players talk a lot of trash for underachieving in a spectacular and embarrassing fashion.

5 Likes

The Noles are gonna win this, aren’t they?

Edit: nah, Heels going to hang on it seems.

1 Like

Bacot 0 points

1 Like

Heels 10-16 from FT, but the Noles are 13-21. Had it to within 4. Carolina was 17-22 from the line against us. 2nd half has not been kind to UNC, but they do hang on. Bacot has 1 point.

2 Likes

Dang, the Heels are 24-51 from three over these last two games. Just shy of 48%. Their opponents are 7-27, barely 25%. Heels also shot 46 free throws. How did they not win these games more comfortably?

1 Like

Not all threes are the same … all but 2 of UNC’s made threes were wide open and the other 2 were only semi contested.
FSU is allowing 39.5% three point shooting in ACC games - last in the league … same reason we shot 50% from 3 on them.
UVA is 10th in the ACC in 3 point % allowed.
Most college teams are pretty good on wide open warm up threes.

Turnovers.

1 Like

Is Georgia Tech playing only 5 guys the entire game? Still beating up Syracuse.

1 Like

How about BC with a chance to get to .500 in conference and maybe overall? Seems like a nice improvement for Grant

9 Likes

So when does Cuse change the locks on their facilities and go into hiding to keep Boeheim from coaching another season?

8 Likes

I think BC has some nice pieces. Did they have some injuries early on? I do not understand what happened to them in the non conference.

I can see BC making a run in the ACCT. I may even put a high reward but on them to win it. They can get hot

Yeah Post best player was hurt for most of the year.

3 Likes

That explains a lot. He is really good. Thanks for the info.

Let’s close out the ACC February discussion with some class:

15 Likes
8 Likes

Ah, neat! Its “dress like an empty seat” night, again!

4 Likes

Dog: takes shit on court

Kenny Payne: Who taught you to do that?

Dog:

Fathers Day Father GIF

12 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: ACC Hoops March