First 2024 offer, waiting on London, +more (blog)

11 Likes

Pretty fired up to watch some good hoops at CHS tomorrow.

5 Likes

Man I had my plane ticket purchased and ready to go but other factors made me cancel. Enjoy my man

3 Likes

What position does Junior’s son play?

I’m not really familiar with Justin Burrough. I think he’s sort of wing player right now. 6’4 or so. I’m wondering if he grows into a big like pops.

1 Like

I was coming up too but the weather has messed me up. I hope to hear about the games on here. I especially interested in JWilly’s son.

2 Likes

Goalie in soccer. Named himself The Glove

Edit: I am not sure. when you talk to Junior about these things it becomes more confusing. And June is my favorite teammate ever for lotta reasons

1 Like

Same man. Kills me I wont be there with everyone

2 Likes

Really man. Hadn’t been up in 4 years now. It sucks. Still coming sometime

2 Likes

My biggest takeaway is that J Willy played in South Korea

2 Likes

Will Havlicek or Leif be there?

2 Likes

ha. no chance

1 Like
7 Likes

Dayum. His daddy couldnt do that

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

There’s a article on the rivals site, not sure if it’s pay so I won’t link. Positive stuff at this early stage. I will post this one quote from his Dad. Think he gets it. Dad is also his high school coach. As has been said many times we seem to do well w coaches sons.

“I think he could definitely help them, and it would be definitely good for him defensively,” the elder Stevenson said. “Him being versatile enough to guard five positions, I think, would definitely help him as far as being and NBA prospect. I think that’s a nice part of it.”

4 Likes

This will get some folks antsy but just sounds like Jerry speculating with nothing else to say on the subject

3 Likes
3 Likes

Agreed