Florida State Preview and Game Thread

Yeah you’re right - read on of the blurbs in an article incorrectly.

FSU now -2.5

1 Like

Just something to look for…

Is Kihei Clark starting for Florida State? LOL!

Did anyone see they messed up the graphic and had Kihei as the Florida State starting PG?

1 Like

FSU my least favorite team for the hoos to play. And the program i have the most respect for

2 Likes

Sam has made huge leaps on the defensive end

2 Likes

We must travel more than any team in the country

1 Like

This one is over

Gonna need to be strong with the ball and draw those reach in calls. FSU is super aggressive at trying to rip the ball, but drawing a couple of calls might deter them.

2 Likes

We didn’t initiate offense that last possession

1 Like

The clapping in the ball handlers face is sort of cheap. But the Noles play with some swagger.

No guarantee we’ll get those calls on the road

1 Like

Murphy wide open on two of our drives. Could be a pro though, as they are collapsing on Kihei and Reece’s drive rather than playing iso. The open shooters are there, even if it is hard to see over the length of FSU

1 Like

I hope we scouted them as well as they seem to have scouted us. They’re letting Clark dribble wherever he wants, because he’s not thinking about shooting. We can’t get anyone open for a shot. How can they be guarding all 5 of our players skin tight? This reminds me of the Gonzaga game.

Get Trey the ball much more!

1 Like

I think we’ll need the good Casey to show up today.

3 Likes

We also need to get into our offense quicker. Cant start running action with ten seconds left

Yup gonna need every shotmaker we can find

1 Like