Georgia Tech Preview / Live Thread

Not Tony’s MO, but I would love to see Carson come in and hit some threes with all of the room they are giving our backcourt.

This is the worst offensive game plan of the Bennett era. Let’s turn our two best players into Jack Salt. What in the world are they thinking?

5 Likes

I am done being negative. Let’s go Hoos

2 Likes

I was going to say the same about JAR. Someone who can create a shot for themselves.

Blocker mover pretty bad with noone moving.

2 Likes

The best news is next year we will run Reece and Kihei at the same time again.

Next year Tony needs to give Reece the keys to the team. Kihei can still play an important role for us off the bench but we need a shooting guard, and If Reece can’t surplant Kihei that’s a development failure.

Well if anything this half has been a preview of what next years squad will look like.

You know since Huff and Hauser have disappeared.

4 Likes

Jay is playing well on D

2 Likes

I know, I know…lotta game left though…

That was pure ugly

Nice D Jay! Out of nowhere!

Lucky to be down 6. A little frustration shown from Jay. They all need to pissed off.

4 Likes

This game is testing my ability to be positive but I will stay positive

Can we dump this doppelgänger and bring back Tony Bennett for the second half?

1 Like

I still wanna try Jabri and Carson for one possession each. We need 3 pt shooting and they have the best strokes on the team regardless of the rest of the intangibles. Just one possession.

Reece is this program’s next point guard. Kihei will always have the pass to mamadi, and will have good scoring outings out of necessity but the team will flow better with reece at the one. Let him go through his hurdles and develop him.

1 Like

hoping this is the moment that Bennett realizes Clark’s significant basketball liabilities. My biggest problem with him is he is not even a good passer - average at best. His height is just too much to overcome.

They are jamming everything inside, shadowing Jay and Sam and forcing our non shooters to shoot. We need some sort of release valve at the top of the key/high post, with more decisive ball movement. Idk if sides is going to do it this game

1 Like

Its crazy the game is remotely close given how bad they played. I hate how it feels like jay and Hauser disapper in big moments

2 Likes