Giant game vs Gonzaga

14 Likes

6 Likes

Wow

3 Likes

Give Gonzaga credit, they will play anybody anywhere.

15 Likes

Oh shit

8 Likes

Wow, I don,t like playing them so rusty and no where near our projected best form, BUT they’ll be the best team we play all year so get the guys a reality check good or bad before heading into league play. The are also coming off a pause, but will have 2 games (one against Iowa Sat) under their belt

4 Likes

Oh wow that’s awesome on so many levels. Obviously not great in terms of timing but what an opportunity. Love it.

4 Likes

Congrats to Carla and/or whoever put this together.

4 Likes

Seriously that’s an impressive pivot right there by both programs to pull this one together on a 9 day notice.

4 Likes

Can Baylor be invited too?

1 Like
8 Likes

Damned impressive right there, having that scouting report ready to go.

3 Likes

We’re technically replacing Baylor. This was supposed to be the rescheduled game with Gonzaga but then Baylor had to go on pause and shift around some Big12 scheduling so wouldn’t work.

3 Likes

I kind of think we’re going to get wrecked by them, but am excited to watch regardless. Will definitely show us where we are at right now relative to a real title contender.

12 Likes

I’ll believe this when it happens.

Also, friendly reminder to cancel your FloSports subscripton.

10 Likes

thanking you!

1 Like

Yeah Im not getting to excited until 1 hour before tip off with no positive COVID tests LOL.

1 Like

of course canceling Flo is impossible

3 Likes
2 Likes

Wow, great matchup. For all those “Gonzaga ain’t so great because they hardly play anybody” UVa fans, they’ll either (1) be very right and say I told you so, or (2) need to shut up once and for all. I thought it was time to shut up after we lost to WCC San Francisco, but this is the real deal.

1 Like