Giant game vs Gonzaga

Friendship ended with Jay Wright
Now
Mark Few
is my
best friend

3 Likes

This is an awesome game. I would rather play them in March but I believe we can play with them. Hope the guys understand what that urgency really means that Jwilly was talking about …Time to shit or get off the pot. Go Hoos

3 Likes

Well this makes this recruitment sting just a little more

3 Likes

I really hope Casey gets some extended run this game. Between Suggs, Nembhard and Joel Ayayi, we will need his versatility to contain some really skilled guards.

Everyone will have to bring their A game, but particularly Sam, Jay and Kihei. Timme plays with a relentless energy, and Jay will have to match that to have any chance. I’ll be interested to see if we start Reece and matchup with Suggs, or bring Kiheis veteran presence to start that matchup.

3 Likes

Agree. Casey is the only guy on the team with a chance of effectively guarding Suggs. Kihei is too small and the rest of the guards aren’t quick enough laterally.

Exciting stuff, really looking forward to this Boxing Day matchup. Let us not forget we’re 0-1 vs. the WCC so far this season.

2 Likes

crazy season.

No sting. We never offered.

4 Likes

True, been a while so I forgot we never offered. Interesting that he’s immediately eligible though

I wish I knew I could have finished highschool a semester early…

3 Likes

Hold up wait a minute

3 Likes

Huh? Can we get Taine to head over ASAP? Lol

3 Likes

I don’t think a single soul is saying that about this gonzaga team

4 Likes

Love the Boxing Day reference and recognition.

3 Likes

The Zags are going to be a real test for the transition defense. Think we see a lot of Reece and Casey on the court together.

1 Like

The new take is ‘they don’t play anyone after December’

2 Likes

This will be fun to watch, hopefully.

The anti-Gonzaga crowd is always out there somewhere.

8 Likes

They’ve beat Kansas, auburn, and wvu this year. They’ve really beefed up their OCC bc of their conference . They play Iowa Saturday. They def pass the eye test.

7 Likes

They’ve had two Sweet 16’s, two Elite 8’s, and a NCAAT Final in the last five tourneys. I’ve been sold on the quality of their program for years.

7 Likes