Hoops on Grounds Episode 3 Q&A

Going to be recording episode three in the next few hours. With the second semester and a variety of important things on Joe’s plate, I’ll be going solo today so if y’all have any questions/topics/whatever you’d like me to discuss, it would be much appreciated.

Will be talking Tech loss, NC State win, Pitt preview, along with McKneely commitment and some Isaac² speculation, so hmu with anything!

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on switching some defensive assignments, to put one of the smaller guards on some of the more athletic bigs, and freeing up Jay to roam the paint more as a shot blocker? Obviously this can only work on a match-up basis.

3 Likes

Favorite off-air moment of a Locker Room Access podcast?

4 Likes

Might be anecdotal, but it seems like we are much more inconsistent in terms of offensive sets we run than in years past. Obviously sides was the go to for years, then Tony added CBS. Now it seems like we change from game to game what the predominant offense is. Am I way off, and if not would we be better off picking something to run 80% of the time and sticking with it? Or does the makeup of this particular team force things towards more match up based game plans?

3 Likes

Will you have a work study as a film analyst next yr?

6 Likes

Favorite Kihei hair style thus far?

3 Likes

Approximately how many times has ACCN mentioned that Jay Huff chopped wood and got married over the summer?

3 Likes

What is least favorite network on TV and why is it ACCN?

4 Likes

Justin Champegnie, Sam Hauser, and Jay Huff are the top 3 candidates for ACC player of the year at this point, right?

Any other major awards you think UVA guys (or CTB for that matter) might be on the list for?

2 Likes

Appreciate all y’all. Didn’t get to everything but absolutely will eventually!

4 Likes