Hoos Going Pro 2021-22 NBA Season

4 Likes
5 Likes

Most shocking about that is Bama claiming Braxton.

On another note. Dre needs out of Atl. The Hawks are painful to watch. The offense is a joke.

4 Likes

That 2019 Alabama championship where Braxton’s defense and rebounding played a huge part…good times.

5 Likes

Lot of standing around and watching Tre.

1 Like

Hunter!!!

1 Like

Just abused Grayson Allen and brought tears of joy to my eyes, not gonna lie.

4 Likes

Looks like a nice win tonight. Almost half the season left. A lot of time to gel with Dre now back.

3 Likes

Wow! For you to say that and ATL is your team… :eyes:

1 Like

I know and the Hawks had a good win tonight. But it’s true the offense with Tre as the lead guy is trash. Standing watching poor shot selection. But is masked by some highlight ally oops and deep 3s.

1 Like

I definitely understand…he could be better if he was more efficient like Steph Curry (obviously). But at this point his further down on the scale towards Russell Westbrook. He would need to study a bit more to be like Curry.

1 Like

Now that’s a question Tre or Westbrook. Very tough call. I think Tre would be great (not that he’s not now) if the Hawks treated him similar to what Phx did with Booker. Bring in a true pg1 and let tre run next to him

1 Like

I don’t think the offense is the problem in Atlanta. All the advanced stats bear out that both Trae and the Hawks are among the best in the League

Their defense is terrible and at the bottom of the league and definitely why they are bellow. 500. I just hate witching the Hawks offense it’s not pleasant to watch.

2 Likes

They brought that point guard from Auburn this year as a backup. How is he doing?

He’s played in 10 games. Given the number of injuries and COVID the Hawks have had, I’d say not so great.

1 Like

Yeah, one game with double digit minutes, Jalen Johnson has had two

1 Like

Man digging through the mins played and the entirety of the Hawks roster and it’s almost laughable. They’ve got 5 true guards on the roster, and Trae is the only true impact player. Next would be Lemon Pepper Lou. They run a lot of hybrid with Huerter and Hunter playing big 2s. It’s like a poor mans version of Cleveland’s oversized lineup.

Would expect KG to get some minutes tonight with Lowry also out, and maybe until Herro is back.

6 Likes
10 Likes