Hoos Going Pro 2021-22 NBA Season

So do we think Brogdon gets moved tonight?

1 Like

I kind of hope so, for selfish reasons. I have zero issue with the Pacers, but they aren’t the most exciting franchise. As long he doesn’t get dealt to the Kings, I’m into it.

5 Likes

I think there’s a greater than 50% chance the Knicks wind up with Ivey, Brunson, or Brogdon by this evening. And of those three, Brogdon is the most likely.

I think there’s a good chance Brogdon is off to a new city tomorrow morning (and i haven’t checked twitter recently, so maybe it has happened already … stinkin Woj…)

5 Likes

With the Buchanan news, I don’t want to lose sight of today’s big news: Paolo’s suit.

5 Likes

At least now Woj is spoiling it on air

No UVa highlights for Paolo

2 Likes

That suit, wow! I thought Prince had come back, this time as a 6-10 forward.

2 Likes

Remember when people said Igor was better than Jeremy Sochan? Lmao

2 Likes

It’s still early… :wink:

1 Like

I don’t hate Griffin to the Hawks

2 Likes

I think griffin is a steal at 16. Especially as hawks now have JJ and Griffin as backups groomed behind Collins. Makes it easier to move him if an offer comes. I was hoping Nola would take griffin, as him and Murphy getting open 3s off of BI and CJ would have been nasty

2 Likes

I mean, Igor started over Sochan for their team in Germany, haha. Or at least I’m pretty sure that’s the case.

I was a huge of Sochan’s game as soon as he was on radar though. Man that one bummed me out.

4 Likes

Laravia at 19 to Memphis . Wow wow wow

4 Likes

wow. thought the same

2 Likes

Dude i legit didn’t remember/recognize Laravia when they called his name.

If Laravia can be a top 20 pick Traudt could be the 4th pick two years from now

5 Likes

Really cool to see Beauchamp go in the first round. What sports are all about.

2 Likes

I don’t know the story, but you can see it on his face

2 Likes

Amazing that the first overall pick got completely shut down by last years Hoos… I don’t see him having the potential of a first overall pick but who knows?

3 Likes

Jovic heading to the NBA because he’s too much of a coward to play us in Rapallo.

Warriors get PBJ. So he’ll be the best player in this draft, I guess

4 Likes

Who took keels?

1 Like