šŸ€ Hoos in the NBA 2025-26

Reece didn’t stick with Denver. Signed an Exhibit 10 contract with Orlando.

5 Likes

Man I tried to tell yall 5 days ago :rofl:. He’s bulked up and played well on the minutes I saw. It was a Magic / Heat game so Crotty was raving about him a bit.

8 Likes

Damn Im witj @DFresh11 had no idea Reece was on Orlando. @chavlicek15 got pick our guy up and fix him a plate

6 Likes

Oh snap you sure did

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1978548950811471906

Brogs calling it quits.

18 Likes

Damn.

@haney hold onto that Brogdon Knicks jersey for his 2028 campaign.

3 Likes

What’s the story here? I didn’t watch any preseason stuff but when they signed him, Knicks fans seemed excited

https://twitter.com/sbondynba/status/1978557060078797039?s=46

4 Likes

Played poorly in preseason. Knicks fans said he looked slow as well.

In the last preseason, he played with all of the other end of the bench reserves whereas the starters and key bench guys all sat out.

Shams said he was guaranteed a spot and wasn’t cut though. Maybe he’s just tired and realized it’s time to hang it up.

3 Likes

Malcolm’s statement is in the tweet below.

I dunno, maybe he stayed at The Tides Inn?

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/status/1978549127085507036?s=46&t=vkjgQUekzGC7z44tIfnIRQ

6 Likes

Now that’s dedication to sticking with Tony’s philosophy.

14 Likes

ā€œI realized that I am no longer the best guy to play back up PG on this team. That position was on loan and now it’s time for someone else.ā€

11 Likes

i mean now he can run for President and appoint CTB as one of his cabinet members.

10 Likes

I can think of a better LRA contributor he needs to contact to help with that run.

2 Likes

Secretary BDragon?

1 Like

@invokker ? @ekandado ? Help me out here… :wink:

@ekandado can recommend some great travel guides for Des Moines and Nashua.

5 Likes

I think it finally dawned on him that he’s made 132 million dollars in his career, so if he’s putting in all this effort and guys are still blowing by him and making him look bad and his body doesn’t feel great after the games and he has to spend more time recovering, why’s he trying to hang on as a 15th man on the team? The NBA minimum 3 mil salary would be about 2% of what he made the past 9 years.

Also why it’s important for guys to get started in the NBA as early as they can. If a guy’s expiration date is 32, getting started at 19 instead of 23 is 4 extra prime earning years, maybe 100 million more.

7 Likes

Perfect timing - I understand there is a committee looking for a new President at UVa? Does he even have to interview?

Seriously, good for him. Maybe he’ll take some time to hang at JPJ - can’t think of a better role model for young ā€œstudentā€ athletes.

7 Likes

:joy:

https://twitter.com/jaysweat29/status/1978569659088564394

9 Likes

Except for all the 19 year olds

That flame out early and never get a big second contract. Which is the majority.

Not bad for the 93nd ranked HS player in his class and a 2nd round pick.

How many 2nd round picks play 9 years as a rotation player?

5 Likes

Nah, I’d be happy to give Brogs a personal tour of Des Moines.

3 Likes