Hoos in the NBA Bubble

Is he bringing back the manbun? Dude needs a haircut lol

1 Like

Needs a shave too lol… can’t imagine rocking the sideburns in Orlando in July

2 Likes

Yogi Farrell is bad at basketball. Also a bad pg in general my god. Im surprised Kyle even got a shot off with both Yogi Ferrell and Jabari Parker together on the floor

2 Likes

Go Hoos

5 pts and 2 assists in 8 min. Let him start and he’ll put up 20 and 8! :joy:

4 Likes
3 Likes

You almost don’t recognize him with all that hair :flushed:

1 Like

He looks about 5 years older finally got rid of those boyish looks

3 Likes

Today, we’ve got Malc and the Pacers playing the Trailblazers at 3:30 ET and then Ty and the Suns against the Jazz at 8.

Brogdon should get some run, at least early in the game, but expect the Pacers to play a bunch of guys. That game will be on NBA TV.

Ty’s pt is up in the air as far as I know. His game is available live on League Pass, but I believe will be on NBA Tv tape delayed at 9.

3 Likes

Lowkey not Uva related but highlight of the preseason has to be the Nuggets lineup last night with Joker at the point and Bol Bol at the 3/4

3 Likes

My friends were sayin Bol Bol was ballballin

1 Like

Brogdon starting with Oladipo, TJ Warren, Alize Johnson, and JaKarr Sampson. Indy’s front court is very banged up.

2 Likes

Racked up something like 15-12-6 I think.

In one sequence he blocked a layup, grabbed the board, brought the ball down and nailed a pull up 3. Ridiculous

3 Likes

I saw that. I was totally skeptical about him and still am, but it was fun to see him have a solid run.

UVA dodged a bullet with him out that Oregon line up

2 Likes

That was amazing. I saw someone call it the Rocky Mountains lineup.

1 Like

You’re not wrong about that. Although I feel like the Hoos could have matched up pretty well with him. Dre or Mamadi would have given up size but he doesn’t camp out in the post on offense and either one of them can easily chase him on defense.

Pacers looking very sluggish out of the gate. They rely heavily on Sabonis as a screener and with dho’s so not having him, or Turner as a floor stretcher makes things difficult for Brogdon and Oladipo to penetrate.

2 Likes

Brogdon is bombing some threes in this second half. Pacers looking more lively

1 Like