Hoos Playing Overseas 2022 - 2023

Good game for Kyle as his team is playing their preseason schedule.

6 Likes

europe have like 3 times more stats?

5 Likes

Yep, great game, great game

Think Winona Ryder GIF by reactionseditor

4 Likes

19 pts, 4/5 from 3, 7 assists. That’s all I got.

6 Likes

Shit I read 26 points

2 Likes

2 assists on 2 point shots, 4 assists on 3 point shots and 1 fo’ real assist, which I think is a 5 point shot.

8 Likes

may be good way to follow Kyle Guy if you are on twitter

12 Likes

By the way, I love this box score. How did we let the euros beat us in box score technology? “We used to build things in this country!”

11 Likes

I’m here for a Season 2 Wire reference. Well played.

6 Likes

LOL, I could go on a long rant regarding that statement, but I won’t (absolutely nothing personal against you - just the overall state of affairs)

1 Like

Lol! Not trying to get folks to rant; just referencing a TV show, as @BDragon caught onto.

My only goal here vis a vis rants is to get folks to react to my hoops-related rants, but otherwise stay fairly chill.

6 Likes

Hah I’m here for your rants unless it’s an anti-Wire rant in which case I’ll fight you.

7 Likes

Torvik box-scores >>>>>>>

4 Likes

I’ll have to check those out. Feel like I’m slowly shifting from KenPom to Torvik over the past few years, anyway. Plus it’s free.

3 Likes

I would shift faster to Torvik if his stuff were more user-friendly. KenPom is so easy to navigate. That’s the only thing holding me back.

5 Likes

Completely agree. Wish he’d just tweak it a little.

Kenpom turned me off when he said defense doesn’t win championships in basketball anymore. This was right before Baylor and Gonzaga tipped off. Then Baylor promptly shut off Gonzaga’s water. He would never admit he was wrong so I lost some respect for his rankings then.

3 Likes

I mean Pomeroy did graduate from VT
 did the above surprise you he doesn’t value defense?

3 Likes

One of the best shows ever.

3 Likes

Kyle bangs 2 threes to start the game. Dude is gonna ne a HUGE hit over there

6 Likes