Hoos Playing Overseas 2022 - 2023

Roger that. You answered my next question.

That’s awesome. KG getting real reps against legit talent and doing his thing. Ballers will always find a way.

2 Likes

Barcelona’s coach: Sarunas Jasikevicius

3 Likes

Game is tomorrow at 9pm local / 3 pm eastern. It’s televised on something called esport3. I can’t seem to find any live streams. #Streamthegameyoucowards.

Says it’s not available outside of Spain:

2 Likes

Remind us tomorrow if you remember Haney. Imma watch. We can all test our HS and college Spanish out

4 Likes

Gonna need Catalan for this one.

3 Likes

above my pay grade for sure

4 Likes

EuroLeague with its permanent membership is a sham… LOL!

I wish somehow FIBA could get their Champions League and Europe Cup out from under the EuroLeague and EuroCup… it would make things more fair for all clubs. EuroLeague is the model that the top soccer players revolted about a few years ago when they were going to create a European SuperLeague and have permanent membership.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I totally forgot, but Tobey wins this round:

5 Likes

That reads like Kyle gettin frozen out of the offense ha

4 Likes

hah he needs to learn that Gilbert Arenas approach. It’s you and 4 rebounders on the court. Cory knows what I’m talking about.

7 Likes

Big rematch this Saturday against Barca/Tobey this weekend in the Supercopa tourney. Euros love these tourneys. NBA is looking at adding them, too.

Also, Wikipedia says there is a 3-point contest for the Supercopa. Anyone know anyone appropriate? :eyes:

4 Likes

I’ve won my share of those … might be too decrepit now though…

5 Likes

Those tourneys are better when there’s multiple leagues so teams that otherwise never play each other have a chance to. Maybe if the NBA had a preseason or mid season tournament that featured teams from around the globe. Now that would be interesting.

5 Likes

Evidently they love Kyle over there. Im happy for him. Wish i could watch him play

9 Likes

I know there’s a 99% chance it wouldn’t be competitive, but even mixing some G League teams in would be a little fun.

2 Likes
9 Likes

KG finished with 27 including 6-8 from 3 in a losing effort in OT against Jared Harper and Valencia.

8 Likes

Shoulda shot more!?!? KG doin it

5 Likes

I know Guy’s team lost, but still…

ha ha simpsons GIF

8 Likes