How did you find LRA

This isnt any high level AI shit. I am just curious personally

7 Likes

Podcast first. Maybe I was aware of the announcement when Ty/Justin started it, but the podcast was the first time I was really engaged. I loved all the old interviews of the old players.

7 Likes

Thanks man. Thats what got me involved too

3 Likes

I think it was the podcast. It popped up on My YouTube feed the first hangout get together gimmick and I went down the rabbit hole.

3 Likes

Followed HGN from Facebook

18 Likes

Tried and true.

2 Likes

Yup, HGN brought me here. Once I became a recruiting info junkie, I had to follow the best dealer in town.

11 Likes

Podcast - UVA bball junkie since Fresh days and always looking for news/opinions on the Hoos. Have thoroughly enjoyed and feel connected to the program even after moving from Norfolk to Seattle

6 Likes

Good shit. Reason I get inviolved was to do pods and hope to connect our generations and before with todays crew

5 Likes

HGN

6 Likes

It was the Ty/Justin announcement for me.

6 Likes

Marketing!

3 Likes

Been a lifelong Hoos fan in all sports, grew up watching and attending games with my dad. Found out about LRA via social media after Ty and Justin started it.

7 Likes

…twitter

8 Likes

I think it was COVID boredom and a bunch of web searches.

6 Likes

HGN from Facebook!

6 Likes

Same here, no Twitter for me but followed @HoozGotNext Facebook page for a while.

It was a no brainer for me to join once LRA was announced. I’ve been active on forums (both as member and moderator) since 2003. Mostly automotive forums, this is my first and only experience with a sports forum.

And it is a hell of a lot better than the UVA FB sports groups :rofl:. Immediately appreciated (and still do) the much more knowledgeable discussion here. Thanks for everything that you all do!

10 Likes

Heard about it from another board, can’t remember if it was 247 or TheSabre. Once I saw that HGN was here dropping recruiting scoops I figured it was worth the time.

3 Likes

I was searching the old inter-web for UVA recruiting info and stumbled across this site. Got hooked and stayed hooked…

3 Likes

This place rules. And I don’t want to be the kind of person who posts on TheSabre. I have a son now, and he needs a role model.

10 Likes