I just wanna take a second

And give a shout-out again to HGN. I hope we haven’t taken for granted what an unparalleled service he provides in the UVA basketball sphere. The coverage, scoops and insights this year have been amazing and well worth the price of VIP admission (which frankly you’d be warranted to raise).

Also big thanks to the entire LRA crew. LRA, Merch, Zach, Joe. Even to my follow members that make this site way above the rest. My brother in 247 sleuthing @Hooandtrue , @BillyHoyle for sharing his scoops and for all you social media stalkers /scoopers!

Alright, love fest over, back to Traudt celebrating and bugging @HoozGotNext about Hoos Next. Go Hoos!

49 Likes

Agree 100%. Love this site!!

9 Likes

As a 40 year veteran- in various shapes, versions, etc. related to this biz - I can say - without hesitation- HGN not only “gets it” but has blazed a new trail - and we are the benefactors. Most of the recruitnik fans of other schools don’t have resources like this.

17 Likes

HGN is the :goat:.

I’m just a guy that lives in Cville and hears whispers from time to time. Happy to share what I hear though. Sometimes it’s accurate. Other times…well you can’t be right all the time!

LRA is top notch. Thanks to all the mods and staff for putting together a great product.

13 Likes

I think my favorite part about this board the level of discussion we have here among the various posters. It’s frequently insightful, humorous, and good hearted, which is rare on the internet these days. And that goes for both the VIP and the general forum threads. I think it’s a real testament both to the posters here and the dedication of the LRA team in creating an environment that fosters meaningful discussion

16 Likes

You read it @Merch raise the price while we all still on the Isaac2 Bond high

10 Likes

Appreciate the kind words guys. :pray:

25 Likes

You have certainly earned them!

3 Likes

HGN is the best, and LRA is great. Echo all these sentiments!

7 Likes

HGN is the godfather :pray:

9 Likes

Woah woah woah grandfather in the OGs first :wink:

7 Likes

Great post Forest and spot on. Love this community and am incredibly appreciate of what HGN and others provide.

It’s a great day to be a Hoo!

8 Likes

That said big ups to the scoopmaster @HoozGotNext the man with the plan @Merch the prodigy @brogdonfanpage and a countless number of LRA supports and contributors who make this site great. After I shut down my board years ago I said I’d never join another one and LRA brought me back in. Glad to be here.

13 Likes

great point. Founding members are in all the newbies “the price just changed”

7 Likes

Agreed! HGN needs to stay on the UVa beat forever.

9 Likes

Good stuff here. Glad I came over

5 Likes

Awesome. If you can, please spread the word about sponsorship opportunities for HGN. 100% of proceeds go to him. You can link them here:

6 Likes

NiL for recruiting dudes haha

8 Likes