Igor Milicic’s special podcast

Listen in as @ElliottHoo’s daughter interviews Igor Milicic for school paper.

She’s a natural!

11 Likes

Pleasantly surprised Tony left him in that interview for more than 5 minutes.

3 Likes

Love the interview. Thanks for posting!

I’m going to believe in any guy that remembers his exact stat lines from every year of high school. Dude is pretty dedicated to basketball. Just hope he manages to get out and enjoy Charlottesville at least a little bit at some point.

5 Likes

@ElliottHoo she was awesome man. congrats and thank her for doing so good. and avoiding the ding from @Marktykobe

I know you are proud

9 Likes

Thanks, everyone. I’m tremendously proud of her, and she LOVED interviewing Igor (who was tremendously kind to her) as well as researching him.

Huge thanks to Merch for making it happen.

17 Likes

@ElliottHoo , She did a great job. I really enjoyed that. She is very knowledgeable about UVA basketball. You have every right to be very proud of her. Just wondering, Where is she going to college at? :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you! She would LOVE to go to UVA but she’ll need to work hard for that to be possible. She’s a freshman so she’s got time. If that isn’t in the cards, she’s hoping for a non-VT/Duke ACC school with a good journalism program.

7 Likes

And she is very smart. If she can’t get to UVA she is going to an ACC school with Duke and Tech out of it. That’s impressive

2 Likes