Intel Report 8/4/22

Happy 27th or whatever moose

3 Likes

Happy Workaholics GIF

2 Likes

I think you guys worried about reaching for a point guard can relax for the time being. Hearing they’ll be exhausting all efforts with Elmarko and actually Chatman too.

“Elmarko Taison or bust”

40 Likes

Talk to me about “bust” scenarios

4 Likes

Bust Scenario 1: Around October there’s an out of the blue commitment from a point guard that we have to google.

Bust Scenario 2: @Hooandtrue spends all season presenting us with potential transfers

24 Likes

I want Elmarko for one reason - I redact government documents for a living. When I have to do the redactions by hand I use a marker, brand name “El Marko.”

16 Likes

You want the Boom scenario?

8 Likes

Elmarko JacksGONE

TaiGONE Chatman

4 Likes

No thanks

2 Likes

I love the confidence given the pieces left on the board

2 Likes

So you obviously didnt see where Leon Bond redshirts and becomes the next great pro golfer after todays Bagger Vance episode. Thats on you

4 Likes

I heard Reece isn’t in that picture because he played with Kihei and even though it was just the two of them they played so slow that Reece was still finishing up on 18. Also heard neither of them made a putt all day.

Williams plays for Eric Singletery at Sidwell, one of the best and most thoughtful coaches in DMV. He’ll be able to give Williams great advice.

5 Likes

Lol. UCLA mod thinks Power is a heavy UNC lean.

TJ Power , the 6-8 power forward from Worcester (Mass.) Worcester Academy, is lining up official visits, and even though he has said he would like to officially visit UCLA, the feeling is that he doesn’t want to ultimately go far away from home – and that he’s probably a heavy lean to North Carolina. It looks like UCLA and Power, to his credit, have decided not to waste any more of each other’s time.

4 Likes

Probably right in terms of UCLA, but I’d be really surprised if he picked UNC over Duke and UVA.

From what I heard this evening, our side thinks it’s Duke vs UVA at the top with Power. Not discounting UNC, Iowa, and Notre Dame who are all in the picture too.

22 Likes

The McGhee kid on Liberty

3 Likes

I assess a low probability that Tony would steal his assistant’s best player.

What about the top secret “North American” kid?

2 Likes

Ok guys, I been gone all day. Whats all this Power talk about. Has he made some kinf of statement or it sounds sort of like what the Duke mod said s couple of weeks ago. He said that Power was going to take a break and talk it over with his family. Said he would be letting some schools know that they were no longer being considered. Also going on a camping trip soon with his family and probably make a decision soon aftet. But obviously he didn’t know he would be working at a camp. Now,what have i missed?

1 Like