🛝 Introduction for new member (Hav's Playground)

… poorly. LOL!

4 Likes

By contrast, I tried to sow chaos (as always), and feel generally content with my efforts.

7 Likes

I like to think I brought my own unique interpretation to things.

4 Likes

Making Clam Chowder tonight for the Baylor game so please excuse my clam breath on the podcast tonight. Send out what your making/ordering for the big game unless it has hummus or quinoa in it. I know BDragon will be cooking huge chunks of meat on his grill!

7 Likes

Not sure what I’m going to do for the pre-game meal. Packing the car and getting ready for the road trip back to Charlottesville in the AM, but I am sure whatever I end up cooking it will involve a chunk of meat and hopefully fire.

3 Likes

Miller lite for this guy

1 Like

Takeout, which means no dishes, which means more time for the main meal I will be serving up post game: lots and lots of bad takes! Get ‘em while they’re hot!

5 Likes

Still going through Italy withdrawals, so probably something like this that I made last week: hand made Strozzaprtetti with pistachio and mint pesto, or maybe since it’s cold and snowing here, I’ll do a Gorgonzola, zucchini, and guanciale sauce that my wife really enjoyed in Rome.

Go Hoos!

11 Likes

We all know your takes are best served ice cold

4 Likes

no idea what i am eating but I have a bottle of Barboursville Octagon to open in support of Cville

6 Likes

Coaching boys soccer all-stars practice til 6:45 … then a race through the drive through and catch up to live action by halftime …
And yes I’ve had some sleepless nights this week thinking about lineups and rotations … lol…

2 Likes

Let’s go get a BIG win tonight. Chowder is ready and so am I. Enjoy your night!

12 Likes

Crackers or no?

1 Like

Oyster crackers with Tabasco on top of the crackers. But you have to have these oyster crackers or I honestly believe you are a bad person.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Coached 10U Soccer team to North Carolina state runner up… now I will have sleepless night thinking about rotations and lineups and substitute patterns …. Uuuuuugggghhhh … :joy::joy:
Crying kids after we had a 1-0 lead with 7 minutes left … I hate soccer sometimes … we had 7 legit chances and they had 3 …… soccer!!! Ugh … that’s why I love basketball… usually one play doesn’t decide a whole game

4 Likes

Got home in time to see the last 8 minutes and watch Reece and Armaan take over … great weekend. And oh yeah … USA Soccer tomorrow!!!

6 Likes

@DFresh11 @chavlicek15 and anyone else. Discuss

3 Likes

One of Jordan Sperber’s recent observations is if you watch teams that switch everything on defense, it looks a lot like zone.

3 Likes

My same UK friend who texted me “God hates Louisville” after the UVA .9 second comeback in 2018 also holds the opinion that “Zone D is for cowards.”

He is not a Jim Boeheim fan. Lol

3 Likes