Isaac McKneely is a Hoo!

at 2 pm eastern. HOOZ, we got to feel good about this announcement and the timing… What a great way to start 2022 recruiting.

13 Likes

WOW! So besides us, who are the other top contenders. I know he has a list of top 8, but who is our biggest completion at this point?

That he gets cold feet and decides to postpone.

2 Likes

Competition + Great Write-up

4 Likes
7 Likes

So are we expecting a commitment video or a casual tipton edit?

2 Likes

I’m not saying I want this at all, but just curious - have we ever had a recruit do the hats on the table thing and pick us? Also, do many recruits do that anymore, or is now mostly either a three minute mini-bio film with a commitment at the end, a Tipton edit, or a screenshot of a commitment written in the notes app?

2 Likes

I want it so people can drop the “we never win a recruit that uses hats” trope

3 Likes

I agree! I want it as well.

1 Like

The hats thing is typically just for those who commit on Signing Day and ESPN or somebody is broadcasting their decision. Most guys now just commit whenever they want so the hats aren’t as common.

1 Like

I thought the hat thing was more of a football thing.

1 Like

Light a custom Roman candle with only orange and blue projectiles.

2 Likes

There’s also the Wyatt Williams leaked interview as an announcement option. Trey Kaufman went that route.

8 Likes

I want Isaac to sit at a table with 8 different Virginia hats then make a big show of faking us out about which one he likes best.

1 Like

Sounds like a Tipton edit with quotes delivered to the usual media folks, followed by an IG live interview with ESPN’s Adam Finkelstein.

11 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

@JoeBoxley :eyes:

1 Like

I’m assuming this is just to build suspense to try to get more people to tune in?

1 Like

Hope so!