Less Than a Month Til Basketbal

CTB on ACCN right now for Operation Basketball.

There’s no way that injury would help with Trevor. Almost a sure bet that he’ll stay at Nova another year.

1 Like

I watched all of the nba playoffs on nbastreams.xyx

2 Likes

Interesting…I guess what was the coaches point as this seems to be taken out of context. Sympathy? Caution regarding Covid?

Sorta wild when football players miss the two weeks and then are back

There’s some damn good basketball on ESPN2 right now. Chet Holgrem’s team and Emoni Bates’s team. Those 2 are putting on a show. They are both amazing but Holgrem, I’ve never seen a big man do the things he does

Just tuned in and saw Chet hit a pull up three in transition. Then brings the ball up the court like a PG. lol he should not be able to do that.

1 Like

Jay Huff?

I think it will show a history of injury and needing him tu take his place. It also put him behind with his development and a better chance for Trevor out playing him for minutes.

Holgrem was the point guard most of the 2nd half. Bates guarded him most of the time and Holgrem scored almost at will against him. It was pretty amazing to me.

2 Likes

Will be interesting if Chet can continue the production against bigger and more physical bodies. I get the excitement surrounding him, including when he crossed up Curry at a summer camp, and trust me I never miss out on a chance to hate on old heads who talk about how every player in the past was the greatest and every new player is soft. I still am not that high on Chet at all. I think AJ Griffin at Duke is going to be a monster. And Kendall Brown (who we were briefly mentioned with) is going to be very very good for Baylor as well.

1 Like

I’m pretty high on him after what I seen tonight. He was great on both sides of the ball. He blocked a bunch of shots too

Na Fresh…check this out…

1 Like

thanks yo. I turned it on last night when yall mention. Chet rebound dribble down and drilled a three like it was nothing

1 Like

Yeah he looks good, but I also saw absolutely NO defense. Most of the time he was literally able to drive down the lane uncontested and unmolested, that won’t happen in college!

1 Like

agree with that. i guess they call it a Showcase for a reason

1 Like

Absolutely…for Chet I just see the ball-handling, movement skills, elite shot-blocking, shooting, and the kid seems to be pretty damn competitive too…Emoni had a damn good game too…Both ELITE prospects…

1 Like

Let’s migrate it over to the new thread…

4 Likes