Louisville UVA senior night

According to Hamilton 3pts is a blow out in the ACC

2 Likes

Wish I was walking Elliewood with my mad @DFresh11 right about now

1 Like

This team…

3 Likes

I’m going with Kihei for player of the game- 18 points, 5 assists, 5 rebounds, 2 steals, and some very clutch plays

5 Likes

Kehei stepped up big again but man we have got to do something about our offense .I dont mind missing good shots but I hate those mental mistakes. A lot of it is the passing but it is other things as well . A lot of bad decisions

4 Likes

Mamadi and Braxton leaving the court. Great moment.

10 Likes

Aw man, that’s all kinds of awesome.

4 Likes

That is awesome. Those 2 guys are forever etched in the history of UVA basketball. We can’t thank you guys enough! I wish a great future for both of you

4 Likes

This is a fact I had forgotten. Xavier under Chris Mack offered Kihei very early then backed off.

https://twitter.com/ClintParks05/status/1236430505953742848

9 Likes

Got to give a shout out to Coach Mack for going ballistic on a lane violation call in the first half to take momentum away from the cards

9 Likes

7 Likes

Fitting that the margin of victory was the retaken free throw and the two technicals.

5 Likes

Yeah, and we should of probably won by six at the end, but it was a lucky full court pass with 3 seconds left for their final 3 pointer. I kind of like it that we won by 3 instead of 6. We keep our winning by the skin on your teeth streak going. haha

4 Likes

You guys want UNC to win over Duke? just curious.

3 Likes

And he was wrong about it too! Amazing.

5 Likes

Welcome to next week!

We play the winner of ND/BC

8 Likes

7 Likes

ACCT2020

Honestly, I would hate UVa if I was a Cards fan

6 Likes

Oh they do. They do.

6 Likes